dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Hunting Beast stand shipping call!

Unread postby dan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:57 pm

george wrote:
george wrote:Just received my shipping email for Monday!!!! :D :dance:

My shipping email was on Sunday UPS not picked up yet. no update? 54XX

We have a truckload of stands on the shipping Dock waiting to go out... Probably today or tomorrow if Rick has not shipped them yet. At the rate we are going right now we should be caught up on past orders around the end of this week, or early next week
george

Unread postby george » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:11 pm

dan wrote:
george wrote:

We have a truckload of stands on the shipping Dock waiting to go out... Probably today or tomorrow if Rick has not shipped them yet. At the rate we are going right now we should be caught up on past orders around the end of this week, or early next week
Thank You Dan!!
gostovp

Unread postby gostovp » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:48 pm

dan wrote:
george wrote:

Awesome!

( so what constitutes a “past” order? lol … like last week? because that’s when I ordered mine :-)!

Dan and crew you guys are doing great and should be extremely proud of what you have produced!
roosterstraw

Unread postby roosterstraw » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:10 am

gostovp wrote:
dan wrote:
george wrote:

Awesome!

( so what constitutes a “past” order? lol … like last week? because that’s when I ordered mine :-)!

Dan and crew you guys are doing great and should be extremely proud of what you have produced!

I was late to the party as well. 67xx here.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:26 am

gostovp wrote:
dan wrote:
george wrote:

Awesome!

if you just ordered I would think your stand should ship in a week, 2 at most.
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:48 am

dan wrote:
george wrote:

Great news
"I don't care if you use it or not, I could care less, There's no money in it for me, Im not making any money from scent-lok... I'm making a little bit of royalties from the saddlehunter suit"
gostovp

Unread postby gostovp » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:16 am

dan wrote:
gostovp wrote:
dan wrote:
george wrote:

Awesome!

if you just ordered I would think your stand should ship in a week, 2 at most.

Thanks!!
LeeKov
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/lee.kovarik

Unread postby LeeKov » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:39 am

dan wrote:
george wrote:

Thank you sir! Great news. I was just emailed last night that my stand is ready to be shipped, and that it’s awaiting pick up! I appreciate the work your team and yourself are putting in to get these stands assembled safely and packed up to ship!

For those other guys reading this... last week someone posted their stand is shipping order number 5700’s. I am low 5900’s and I was just notified stand is on the way. So y’all in 6700’s.... I know it seems like a long ways away... but 2 weeks ago they started shipping 4800’s... so the 2 week time line I would assume is very likely. They have been knocking out these stands and getting them out pretty quickly.
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:16 am

LeeKov wrote:
dan wrote:
george wrote:

Thank you sir! Great news. I was just emailed last night that my stand is ready to be shipped, and that it’s awaiting pick up! I appreciate the work your team and yourself are putting in to get these stands assembled safely and packed up to ship!

For those other guys reading this... last week someone posted their stand is shipping order number 5700’s. I am low 5900’s and I was just notified stand is on the way. So y’all in 6700’s.... I know it seems like a long ways away... but 2 weeks ago they started shipping 4800’s... so the 2 week time line I would assume is very likely. They have been knocking out these stands and getting them out pretty quickly.

Mine is 5702 and I have not gotten a notice......
"I don't care if you use it or not, I could care less, There's no money in it for me, Im not making any money from scent-lok... I'm making a little bit of royalties from the saddlehunter suit"
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:26 am

Dewey wrote:
Dewey wrote:Just got my shipping notification. Label created but UPS didn’t pick up yet. Order number mid-5700’s.

Just got another notification it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :dance:

UPS notified me this morning my stand will now NOT be delivered today and delivery date will be updated tomorrow. :?

No fault of Beast Gear whatsoever. UPS has just been very flaky for me lately.
LeeKov

Unread postby LeeKov » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:43 am

Dewey wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Dewey wrote:Just got my shipping notification. Label created but UPS didn’t pick up yet. Order number mid-5700’s.

Just got another notification it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :dance:

UPS notified me this morning my stand will now NOT be delivered today and delivery date will be updated tomorrow. :?

No fault of Beast Gear whatsoever. UPS has just been very flaky for me lately.

Very interesting!
LeeKov

Unread postby LeeKov » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:44 am

Jimmy wallhanger wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
dan wrote:
george wrote:

Very interesting... could email Mario and make sure you have your email address correct. Or it might just show up some time soon and surprise you. Lol
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 am

LeeKov wrote:
Jimmy wallhanger wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
dan wrote:
george wrote:

Very interesting... could email Mario and make sure you have your email address correct. Or it might just show up some time soon and surprise you. Lol

I actually was in contact with him today to add an intem to my order and he said I was in the que still at 5702.

I'm good man I'm sure it will be out this week. Just freaking USPS can take forever to get into Canada . I had a some broad heads that sat on illinois usps customs for 10 days only to be shipped to San Francisco customs then it arrived at my home in Ontario 2 days later. Insane
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:00 am

Just got the magical email..... now comes the spamming of the tracking number until it arrives

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”