• Advertisement

HB Store

greenhorndave
500 Club

Re: Hunting Beast stand shipping call!

Unread postby greenhorndave » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:25 am

Lockdown wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
dan wrote:No worries guys... We have all your stands in stock, we are busting our rear ends getting them all assembled and inspected daily ... We are making progress and should be caught up to todays orders within 3 or 4 weeks... Steam is picking up and treucks are shuffling in and out taking these babies to their forever homes... For the 1st time in as long as I can remember I did not turkey hunt... I put you 1st... Hope you guys appreciate the effort.

Dan, definitely appreciate it all! I just thought it would be cool to put this on here as like a count down to orders... I check my email 3 times a day hoping to see a shipment notification. But slowly realizing that you really had a big turn out on sales. Lol so it might take a minute. Which is fine. I’m happy that your launch went so well.... considering it’s all word of mouth sales. Lol very impressive. And I’m also pumped that I am one of those sales.
I could have purchased one of a few light weight options these days but held out and went with your stand for a few options... one being... it’s a great looking stand. Lol it’s simple not a “gag” Swiss Army knife stand. It’s designed to be a tree stand... simple yet elegant. It’s designed for the mobile guy in mind. Healthy sized platform, proper seat height, top of the line hardware.. and you had it tested. You and Mario and the rest of the team put a lot of thought and time into this... all while still teaching me how to get into my first bucks. Your character and respect of others is also why I went with you. Last I checked no one has accused you of poaching where you need to “deal” out.... lol what you have contributed to not just me but the whole hunting community is amazing and I don’t see this stand falling any where short of that expectation.
Everything I see is class, and humble. And that has gained my respect.
I was told on the mobile hunters page on FB that I was a problem and their stand wasn’t for me... want to know what? They were right. I got blocked and booted because an old admin (that is no longer an admin) was running their mouth at me and I asked them how their actions met the “community” standards? So he blocked me.
But now I’m just ranting and you have not just my stand but 100’s of others if not 1000’s to get out. Lol take care Dan.. know all of us who went with you 100% appreciate everything you do and take none of that for granted.

You mean the “United” page where you’re “free to talk about whatever you want to”?! :lol:

What a joke. A lot of those guys are on the Run n Gun page too and they get pretty salty if you compliment Beast Gear. They’re just mad because the know Dan’s products are on the top of the food chain.

Indeed. I’ve seen em all and there’s no comparison in terms of fit, finish and design. Dan’s stand is on another level. There are obviously some differences in the way things stack, etc., but that’s why there are choices.

----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
rhagenw
Facebook: Rhagen Wiederholt

Unread postby rhagenw » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 am

Jackson Marsh wrote:
rhagenw wrote:Mine has shipped! Upper 53xx order on 1/6 :ugeek:

Did it ship or was a label created?....mine has been stuck at label created since Saturday :lol:

Don’t you put that hex on me Ricky Bobby!
LeeKov
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/lee.kovarik

Unread postby LeeKov » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:38 pm

Lockdown wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
dan wrote:No worries guys... We have all your stands in stock, we are busting our rear ends getting them all assembled and inspected daily ... We are making progress and should be caught up to todays orders within 3 or 4 weeks... Steam is picking up and treucks are shuffling in and out taking these babies to their forever homes... For the 1st time in as long as I can remember I did not turkey hunt... I put you 1st... Hope you guys appreciate the effort.

Dan, definitely appreciate it all! I just thought it would be cool to put this on here as like a count down to orders... I check my email 3 times a day hoping to see a shipment notification. But slowly realizing that you really had a big turn out on sales. Lol so it might take a minute. Which is fine. I’m happy that your launch went so well.... considering it’s all word of mouth sales. Lol very impressive. And I’m also pumped that I am one of those sales.
I could have purchased one of a few light weight options these days but held out and went with your stand for a few options... one being... it’s a great looking stand. Lol it’s simple not a “gag” Swiss Army knife stand. It’s designed to be a tree stand... simple yet elegant. It’s designed for the mobile guy in mind. Healthy sized platform, proper seat height, top of the line hardware.. and you had it tested. You and Mario and the rest of the team put a lot of thought and time into this... all while still teaching me how to get into my first bucks. Your character and respect of others is also why I went with you. Last I checked no one has accused you of poaching where you need to “deal” out.... lol what you have contributed to not just me but the whole hunting community is amazing and I don’t see this stand falling any where short of that expectation.
Everything I see is class, and humble. And that has gained my respect.
I was told on the mobile hunters page on FB that I was a problem and their stand wasn’t for me... want to know what? They were right. I got blocked and booted because an old admin (that is no longer an admin) was running their mouth at me and I asked them how their actions met the “community” standards? So he blocked me.
But now I’m just ranting and you have not just my stand but 100’s of others if not 1000’s to get out. Lol take care Dan.. know all of us who went with you 100% appreciate everything you do and take none of that for granted.

You mean the “United” page where you’re “free to talk about whatever you want to”?! :lol:

What a joke. A lot of those guys are on the Run n Gun page too and they get pretty salty if you compliment Beast Gear. They’re just mad because the know Dan’s products are on the top of the food chain.

Yeah... I there was a guy on there claiming on hunting beast gear website it didn’t say the tree stand was “tma” certified... well it atsm... which is what tma goes by... so it’s the same thing. I sent him the link explaining that fms goes by atsm testing when it comes to a weight rating.
But yeah... I’m pretty pumped to get this stand in hand. Happy I waited... when spending this kind of cash... I want to make sure I’m getting what I want... it’s a want purchase not a need... so I’m. It going to get one 8lbs for 500 is it’s available with the hush stand for 350... and I’m not paying 500 for a sub 6lb stand if it’s too small for me to use comfortably. I’ll pay the 625 for what fits and in the weight range I want. That simple.
LeeKov

Unread postby LeeKov » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:39 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:

Did it ship or was a label created?....mine has been stuck at label created since Saturday :lol:

What was your order date that you were generated Saturday?
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 pm

LeeKov wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:

52xx......mid 60s

Ordered 12/28
thwack16
500 Club

Unread postby thwack16 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:

52xx......mid 60s

Ordered 12/28

Mine shows that it was scanned in at the facility this evening.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 pm

thwack16 wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:

52xx......mid 60s

Ordered 12/28

Mine just updated too. Looks like it will arrive tomorrow 8-)
thwack16
500 Club

Unread postby thwack16 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:
thwack16 wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:

52xx......mid 60s

Ordered 12/28

Nice! I’m assuming mine will be Friday or Saturday.
LeeKov

Unread postby LeeKov » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:47 am

thwack16 wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:
thwack16 wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:
LeeKov wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:

52xx......mid 60s

Ordered 12/28

Nice! I’m assuming mine will be Friday or Saturday.

Nice! I check my email several times a day with my fingers crossed.
roosterstraw

Unread postby roosterstraw » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:45 am

Once someone gets their stand in can you post some pics of the beast sticks stacked in a vertical manner attached to each side of the seat? Like two on each side. I’m visualizing using titan straps for each set to hold them to stand but not sure if it’ll work or not. Thanks.
rhagenw

Unread postby rhagenw » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:07 am

roosterstraw wrote:Once someone gets their stand in can you post some pics of the beast sticks stacked in a vertical manner attached to each side of the seat? Like two on each side. I’m visualizing using titan straps for each set to hold them to stand but not sure if it’ll work or not. Thanks.

Yep! I will! I have envision this setup and couple others with full length stick vertically! I plan on using a piece of “all thread” or something similar
LeeKov

Unread postby LeeKov » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:30 pm

roosterstraw wrote:Once someone gets their stand in can you post some pics of the beast sticks stacked in a vertical manner attached to each side of the seat? Like two on each side. I’m visualizing using titan straps for each set to hold them to stand but not sure if it’ll work or not. Thanks.

I plan on trying to do the same. Below is my novix set up... I plan on using my beast sticks same if I can. If not I purchased the rod to try to see how that works in comparison. But I have the 24 in sticks... and concerned that they will be wide on my back and get hung up...
LeeKov

Unread postby LeeKov » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:32 pm

I want to try and see if I can replicate this some how?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rhagenw

Unread postby rhagenw » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:08 am

The empty packaging weighs more! Fine piece of equipment will have more pictures when it stops raining
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:14 am

:dance:

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”