Out on a Limb HUSH stand (sell or trade for LWCG .5 with cash on my end)

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

RiverRun

Out on a Limb HUSH stand (sell or trade for LWCG .5 with cash on my end)

Unread postby RiverRun » Fri May 28, 2021 8:05 am

This stand has been put on trees to try out, never been hunted. (backpack straps not included, just bare stand) I added stealth strips to quiet it down, and paracorded the platform edge. The platform is 24" x 17" with a 21" seat height and it weighs 8lbs. A mesh seat will be made for it in the future and a adaptable bow holder will also be available soon by OOAL. It is like a LWCG stand for $150 less, but I have LWCG sticks already. Also, it has tapped holes in the corners to allow sticks to be J-hooked or T handled to the stand. It works great and is super easy to hang, and it impressed me on its ability to hang in crooked trees. I paid $370 to my door, looking to trade towards a LWCG .5 stand + cash on my end or sell for $330 TYD.

BA-IV

Re: Out on a Limb HUSH stand (sell or trade for LWCG .5 with cash on my end)

Unread postby BA-IV » Fri May 28, 2021 1:39 pm

What’s up with the mesh seat? Is this a feature he’s currently trying to produce?
RiverRun

Re: Out on a Limb HUSH stand (sell or trade for LWCG .5 with cash on my end)

Unread postby RiverRun » Sun May 30, 2021 2:47 pm

He's currently running prototypes on a mesh seat that works with the HUSH stand. He plans to offer it in the future as an option or an add-on. I don't know any specifics, but I've seen a picture of the prototype. For this sized platform and a mesh seat, I think would be awesome. I just have the LWCG sticks, and am looking for a LWCG stand to match those up. However a J-hook also works fine.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”