WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:08 am

As the title says, gently used, taken care of Big Agnes BootJack and Kelly compression sack for sale or trade. $115 TYD or trade for a set (3-4) shorter climbing sticks, in the 20”-24” range. Please let me know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:59 am

Bump
BoTheHunter
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:41 pm
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby BoTheHunter » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:55 am

CDSwift330 wrote:As the title says, gently used, taken care of Big Agnes BootJack and Kelly compression sack for sale or trade. $115 TYD or trade for a set (3-4) shorter climbing sticks, in the 20”-24” range. Please let me know!

Is this goose down?
CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:05 pm

BoTheHunter wrote:
CDSwift330 wrote:As the title says, gently used, taken care of Big Agnes BootJack and Kelly compression sack for sale or trade. $115 TYD or trade for a set (3-4) shorter climbing sticks, in the 20”-24” range. Please let me know!

Is this goose down?


The tag doesn’t call out “goose” down but it Is 100% down filled.
CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 pm

CDSwift330 wrote:
BoTheHunter wrote:
CDSwift330 wrote:As the title says, gently used, taken care of Big Agnes BootJack and Kelly compression sack for sale or trade. $115 TYD or trade for a set (3-4) shorter climbing sticks, in the 20”-24” range. Please let me know!

Is this goose down?


The tag doesn’t call out “goose” down but it Is 80% down filled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:54 am

Bump
CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Price drop bump, $100 TYD
CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:42 am

Help me buy some sticks! $85 TYD!
CDSwift330
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 am
Location: MKE, WI
Status: Offline

Re: WTS or WTT Big Agnes Boot Jack 25

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:32 am

Price drop bump $75tyd


  • Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests