FS – XOP Silver Medium Stand

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Maverick1

FS – XOP Silver Medium Stand

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:29 am

For sale is an XOP Silver Medium Stand. This stand has been used approximately ten times.

I purchased this stand for an out of state hunt about five years ago. Installed a set of lone wolf foot rests, added some hockey tape on the contact points, and hunted with it on that trip for six days and then back home for another couple of sits.

The XOP Silver Medium stand, with a cast aluminum platform of 30” x 19.5” is very similar to the cast platform and size of the Lone Wolf Alpha stand. The Silver has the I-beam, platform leveling, two versa buttons, and an offset bracket. This stand was advertised as 13.5 lbs.

$150

Prefer local pickup within a reasonable distance of Appleton, WI.

XOP Silver_1.jpg

XOP Silver_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Maverick1

Re: FS – XOP Silver Medium Stand

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:36 am

bump
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Maverick1

Re: FS – XOP Silver Medium Stand

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:39 am

Sold.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”