THLETE Basecamp 260g Merino Promo

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

THLETE

THLETE Basecamp 260g Merino Promo

Unread postby THLETE » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:06 am

Thanks to all of you that ordered the Alpaca Hybrid, I look forward to your feedback. I would like to offer our mid/heavyweight premium merino layer to any of you that are interested. The current promo is valid to all Hunting Beast members and will save you 20%. Again, I would love to get some feedback from you guys on any gear you purchase.

100% designed, stitched, and made in Benson, MN USA. 

Enter Promo Code at checkout: Basecamp20

More info Here: THLETE Camo Basecamp Crew

The Basecamp Crew is a mid-weight 100% merino that is designed for the active hunter. The crew neck design is cut to be very comfortable when worn under other garments. Merino wool is also a naturally odor resistant fabric meaning that you can wear the garment for long periods of time and have minimal odor saturation. The Basecamp 260 Crew is a great weight for everyday wear.

Specs:
100% Premium New Zealand Merino
260g Interlock
Shoulder panels eliminate seams for added comfort
Semi-Form fit
Warm when wet
Naturally odor resistant
Moisture wicking
Machine washable

Fabrics:
TMC New Zealand Merino

Sneeek'n'Around

Re: THLETE Basecamp 260g Merino Promo

Unread postby Sneeek'n'Around » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:38 am

Is there bottoms availbe also? And is there Plain color options?
THLETE

Re: THLETE Basecamp 260g Merino Promo

Unread postby THLETE » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:55 am

Sneeek'n'Around wrote:Is there bottoms availbe also? And is there Plain color options?

Sorry about the delay in my response, I had to take the afternoon off to put in some "tree-time" with this cold front pushing through. There is currently not a matching bottom due to manufacturing delays. Our first sample run came in way too tight and we had to redesign them. We will have the bottoms available early spring of 2018. The 260g Basecamp Merino is not available in solids either. Apologies for the lack in options but we are doing all that we can to get more product styles available for the upcoming year.

As mentioned before, the Beast Community is the first place we are offering a lot of our gear. We know that a lot of you are die-hard whitetail guys and will give us solid feedback.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”