Mushroom/Truffle in the wilds

Chat about surviving, preventing, and being prepared for emergencies in the Outdoors
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Antonius

Mushroom/Truffle in the wilds

Unread postby Antonius » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:56 am

Hi all, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time.They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms compaired to synthetic drugs are very alarming. Also magic mushroom are use on reducing the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this new possible alternative meds. Thanks

Ashreve93

Re: Mushroom/Truffle in the wilds

Unread postby Ashreve93 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Antonius wrote:Hi all, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time.They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms compaired to synthetic drugs are very alarming. Also magic mushroom are use on reducing the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this new possible alternative meds. Thanks

If it doesn't hurt you, it helps you. Basically every plant, mushroom, fruit, vegetable, etc. That doesn't screw you up real bad is good to eat. Some you have to eat in moderation, or boil it first, or take special precautions.. but if you had a steady diet of nature's food, you're going to be in real good health. Even marijuana. I don't use it, but i know it had its benefits - glaucoma for example the leaded when boiled are great for you, but no-one mentions that. Ive read great things about this mushroom you mentioned. How it helps with cancer, it can help with cognitive development and much more. I think you're supposed to boil it and drink the liquid like tea, but I can't recall, it's been so long since I've researched it. Call me crazy, but the cause for cancer in my eyes is Mcdonalds and the microwave. Replace that with mother nature's natural remedies and you'll likely dispose of 90% of all health problems in the U.S.
It's not the destination, it's the journey getting there!

• Advertisement

Return to “Outdoor Survival”