2021 Walleye Discussion

• Advertisement

HB Store

KRONIIK
500 Club

Re: 2021 Walleye Discussion

Unread postby KRONIIK » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:04 am

clandestine.misfit wrote:Went out trolling lake poygan a couple weekends ago. All of a sudden we heard crying and sirens and i guess some dude died in the water and they couldn’t find him. We spent the rest of the evening driving around looking for him on the graph. We got out of the water at 9:55 and he was found at 10:00. To be honest I’m glad we weren’t there for it but I’m so glad he was found for the family’s sake. I did not want to fish there the next day so we went out on a creek in the canoe and we caught some nice perch. Bass. Lots of sheepshead. Saw a ton of gar and when i hooked into one of the perch a northern came and took it for a ride. Wasn’t able to reel em both in at the same time but it was awesome to see.

Wow.
This is his obituary:
https://www.tributearchive.com/obituari ... hn-W-Wachs

I'm also glad you weren't the one who actually found him, but good on you for helping the search...

isitseasonyet?
500 Club

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:58 pm

Found a few tonight, slid the boat in 1 hour before dark, just got em cleaned and put in the freezer!

73 deg water, 16 ft, bottom bouncer and crawler. Pulling through the sparse weed edge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stretch
500 Club

Unread postby Stretch » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:58 am

nice fish!
Thanks for the report
"Let's go brandon, i agree" JOE BIDEN
MichiganMike
500 Club

Unread postby MichiganMike » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:05 am

Good job! And thanks for the report. Good to know their on the summer harness bite.

• Advertisement

Return to “Game fish, pan fish, and general fishing talk”