Dropping the hammer!

• Advertisement

HB Store

Boogieman1
500 Club

Dropping the hammer!

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:08 pm

Look here catching legendary so called stringers and giant fish doesn’t have to be a game for the rich! Like most things in life it boils down to time an effort. Yes, some can bypass this and throw enough money around to skip the steps but they really have no shot at ever beating you. What u need is a legit hunger to be the best u can and a willingness to fail but ask questions of why. You don’t need over priced boats or fancy tackle. U need guts and a willingness to let er rip! Anyone can succeed at anything if they honestly believe they can and are willing to put in the work. When u whack em, why did u whack em? When u stink up the joint what conditions caused it. Don’t be a idiot and do the same wrong things over an over. Find the good and rare up on the suckers.

Isn’t rocket science or anything special. I’m a country bumpkin with a 12th grade education and feels sorry for the best pros who steps foot on my lake. Is it a special talent? Heck no! I beat em like a drum with tenacity and knowing no human has made near the effort. That’s real world blue collar my friends. Stick it in there neck and laugh. Times have changed and for me the greatest satisfaction is sticking it to folks trying to buy a name for themselves. Might not be tasty info to some, but to a guy who is just trying to get out there. Stick it in there neck amigo.... It’s just effort! God bless.

Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Moose
500 Club

Re: Dropping the hammer!

Unread postby Moose » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 am

:clap: well said!

• Advertisement

Return to “Game fish, pan fish, and general fishing talk”