NYBackcountry
500 Club

Re: Shoot me

Unread postby NYBackcountry » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:47 am

Throw him overboard..... "He tripped" :violin:

Ghost Hunter

Unread postby Ghost Hunter » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 am

I definitely know some knuckleheads! Don't take long to figure out whether they are teachable or just want somebody to do for them.
I'm reason they call it hunting and not shooting.
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:37 am

Dhurtubise wrote:Looks like he’s going to want youto take him out again...

Ha! I know it's coming anytime now. Think I'm gonna try to pawn him off on Dewey this year I bet he could use the company :lol: In all honesty I don't think I've heard from him since the last trip, which is a good thing. Personally think I would rather spend the day with Keith Warren talking full auto Xbows and c4 hunting explosives
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:00 am

Boogieman1 wrote:

Ha! I know it's coming anytime now. Think I'm gonna try to pawn him off on Dewey this year I bet he could use the company :lol: In all honesty I don't think I've heard from him since the last trip, which is a good thing. Personally think I would rather spend the day with Keith Warren talking full auto Xbows and c4 hunting explosives

Geee thanks......I appreciate that. :lol:

Sounds like the kind of guy where two of us will go out fishing and only one of us will come back. :shifty:
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:32 am

Sounds like y'all have met! On second thoughts your off the hook, Netguy would be perfect. The brother in law doesn't like to touch the fish so he just swings em around to ya. Don't know if it's a phobia or fear of damaging his candy hands. When this problem occurs there's only one man fit for the job. Get the Net Guy I've got a biggen! :lol:
-John Wayne-
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Boogieman1 wrote:

Man what I would give to ride along in that boat :lol:
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Dhurtubise
500 Club
Facebook: dhurtubise

Unread postby Dhurtubise » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:58 am

You know what I would do in that situation? I would be hitting all my C spots and hoping to get one or two little guy so it’s not a complete stinker but not something anyone would want to do for fun. Make it exhausting, go where you know it’s buggy. Choose a day that incredibly hot and sunny and don’t get in the boat b4 10am and stay out until 5pm- insist on coming for supper b4 the bite starts. Accidentally forget to bring drinking water. Cast at one of your “primo” 100 yard shoreline for over an hour and constantly and annoyingly swear that you always pick up at least one good one along there. You maintain the high energy casting at what you know are poor waters a good 1/2 hour after his body language has started to scream discouragement etc. You make :lol: it look like a ton of work and only a little bit of catching. What the heck that’s fishing. Sometimes the fish are hitting and other times....

I did something like this to my wife years ago....

But not on purpose. Now I couldn’t pay her to go fishing with me. Not sure I regret it all that much. :whistle:
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:50 am

:lol: Have a similar story. My wife was complaining to my dad that she always has to meet me at the boat ramp and bring me food, snuff or something to drink. He told her next time I call show up with a pole and say u decided to spend the day with me. Thanks Pop!
-John Wayne-

• Advertisement

Return to “Game fish, pan fish, and general fishing talk”