Unread postby Gibby » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Anyone have a Large Ambush saddle they would be willing to part with

Let me know
Thanks
Gibby

Dewey

Re: WTB Trophyline Large Ambush Saddle

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:04 pm

They are really hard to find right now because Trophyline has been out of stock for over a year and they have no idea when they are getting more.

This is the letter I received from Trophyline.....

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience! We were a little caught off guard by how many orders were received in the previous couple of years and have been working on getting more in. Unfortunately it is a long process and there has apparently been some issues along the way. We are working on getting more info and a concrete date. I know this is very frustrating, I share that frustration every day! Sometimes we do get random sizes in, so I will be looking out for a Medium for you. If I come across one, I will let you know and we will get it to Archery Country.

Kimmy Zimmermann
TROPHYLINE USA
706-692-0214 (office)
706-692-4079 (fax)
404-964-2734 (cell)
http://www.trophylineusa.com

I actually sold mine on Ebay because I saw the ridiculous price people were paying for them. Somebody bought mine for $433 which was twice what I payed for it!! :shock:
Mine was a large and I decided a medium would be a better fit so that was why I sold it. I guess I will wait until one comes in that I have on order at Archery Country.

Otherwise there is one listed on Ebay right now but like I said the bidding is really high right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/TrophyLine-Tree-Sad ... 23131c9425
Gibby
500 Club

Unread postby Gibby » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:40 am

Definately not looking to pay any more than I would for a brand new one, I'll wait it out if thats the case
Just thought someone might have one they are not using that they might want to get rid of
Never hurts to ask :D
Brandon
500 Club

Unread postby Brandon » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 am

wow hadnt know the demand has come up that much? $433? Thats insane.

They DO run larger, so I would suggest a medium for an average size guy.

I sold mine, couldnt get over the amount of movement needed to shoot, and the crazy contortions you need to make shots I was not happy with.

Some people love them, its a good product to try because you can resell it. I got mine off archerytalk classifieds 2 season ago and used it with muddy sticks. I hated the sticks, and the saddle wasnt up to my expectations... so I went back to a LW assualt and LW sticks I had prior.
You can't kill em on the couch
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Latest TreeSaddle on Ebay!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Trophyline-Tree-Sad ... 27bd6a141d
The prices are getting insane!! :shock:
Indianahunter
500 Club

Unread postby Indianahunter » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm

I understand supply and demand but these kinds of things really aggravate me. There is no excuse to try and gouge people like that. :?
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
kenn1320
500 Club

Unread postby kenn1320 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 am

I understand supply and demand but these kinds of things really aggravate me. There is no excuse to try and gouge people like that. :?

Wow, see what you mean on that ebay post. If people want to run up the price on their own, have at it, but this guy obviously found a new one and is trying to bend somebody over. Reminds me of Xmas shopping on black Friday and seeing people getting limited volume stuff, only to turn around and put it up for sale on ebay/craigs for a profit. Really pisses me off! I went on one of the body building sites last year and found guys on there making a living finding deals on various sites and reselling them. Its nice to find a deal now and again, but to hunt them down just to turn a buck doesn't sit well with me.
"Its about taking the right shot at the right time with good equipment." Dan Infalt
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 am

kenn1320 wrote:

Wow, see what you mean on that ebay post. If people want to run up the price on their own, have at it, but this guy obviously found a new one and is trying to bend somebody over. Reminds me of Xmas shopping on black Friday and seeing people getting limited volume stuff, only to turn around and put it up for sale on ebay/craigs for a profit. Really pisses me off! I went on one of the body building sites last year and found guys on there making a living finding deals on various sites and reselling them. Its nice to find a deal now and again, but to hunt them down just to turn a buck doesn't sit well with me.

The thing is some people have more money than brains. If they are stupid enough to pay that's their problem but I understand what you are saying about driving the price way up for everybody else.
Beason
500 Club

Unread postby Beason » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 am

does medium not fit you well gibby?
Gibby
500 Club

Unread postby Gibby » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am

A medium fits ok with light clothing but I think the medium might be a little small later in the season, I am right in between sizes so I want to give a large a try if I can find one :D
Indianahunter
500 Club

Unread postby Indianahunter » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Gibby wrote:A medium fits ok with light clothing but I think the medium might be a little small later in the season, I am right in between sizes so I want to give a large a try if I can find one :D

Well Gibby, I can only help with a medium also. Dad bought one because of my recommendation. He broke his back in the Army many years ago and had surgery only about 6 years ago. Well turns out the saddle is painful for him to sit in for more than a couple of hours and he is willing to part with it. However he also bought 15 climb paws and two top paws and only wants to sell the saddle if he can sell the paws with it. He will sell as a complete set for $250. That is a really good deal because he paid like $225 for the saddle and like $175 for the climb paws. So no price gouging going on here. Oh I forgot to mention it is the Ambush saddle.
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
kenn1320
500 Club

Unread postby kenn1320 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:17 am

I realize its not an trophyline saddle, but the price is cheap enough.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1554732
"Its about taking the right shot at the right time with good equipment." Dan Infalt

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”