Getting on the show...

GRFox
500 Club

Re: Getting on the show...

Unread postby GRFox » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I plan on filming all of my hunts this year. I have a Cannon HV30 that takes incredible HD video. I reccomend it to anyone looking for a camera.

I hope I put something together for you to use Dan.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Josh

Unread postby Josh » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:00 am

Well Dan, Whos next months star? I'm thinking we sure would like to Andrae shooting another monster we havn't seen yet. Your show is great, I have watched midwest whitetail for just entertainment but this blows that out of the water because this shows a real story about real hunters! Keep up the great work im spreading the word, But sure hope to see some Andrae and his kids in these shows too with some footage we havn't seen yet!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:35 am

Josh wrote:Well Dan, Whos next months star? I'm thinking we sure would like to Andrae shooting another monster we havn't seen yet. Your show is great, I have watched midwest whitetail for just entertainment but this blows that out of the water because this shows a real story about real hunters! Keep up the great work im spreading the word, But sure hope to see some Andrae and his kids in these shows too with some footage we havn't seen yet!

Andrea is coming... 8-) We are putting together some shows with him and and his kids... I was down at his place in Iowa a couple weeks ago talking to him about it... He really liked the 1st show...
He has some great hunts for us to put on... I think next week we are going to use a public land hunt.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 am

sweet cant wait 8-)
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Josh

Unread postby Josh » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 am

Sounds great! That was a great hunt i really like the way you put it all together. I think you really got something started.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Public land hunt would be cool..................as long as you don't give up your spots. ;)
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Sweet, can't wait to see the public land hunt. I think that is what will set you apart, FAR APART from the rest of the hunting shows out there.
Spysar
500 Club

Unread postby Spysar » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:11 pm

So did anyone get any footage this year?
A buck will see you three times, and hear you twice, but he's only gonna smell you once.
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:07 pm

I got a bunch of footage... Mostly little bucks and two different 3rd olds in close enough 2 kill... A few bigger 140-155" deer at a distance.... Some days I enjoyed having the camera... Some days I did not even bother with it.... It takes some work 2 haul and set it up every hunt

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Ive got some good shinning footage on film
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Spysar
500 Club

Unread postby Spysar » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:41 am

That's it? Not many were filming I guess. I got tons of video. I need help on editing. I really suck at it...
A buck will see you three times, and hear you twice, but he's only gonna smell you once.
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:20 am

Spysar wrote:That's it? Not many were filming I guess. I got tons of video. I need help on editing. I really suck at it...

X2 I shot a lot of video some of it is pretty neat my editing sucks though. Everytime I saw a decent deer I totally abandoned the camera, some days I left the camera arm at the base of the tree and when there was moisture in the air I left the camera in the truck all together.
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:48 am

Spy, just send us the unedited stuff and we will edit it for the show..
tim
500 Club

Unread postby tim » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 am

i really give everyone that films credit, i just cant get myself to attempt it. not sure id bring anyone into my areas for help either. i got a friend that wants to video for me in vernon i just dont think im bringing him into my areas . i like watching videos but i think making one might make my season a chore :lol:
rack addict
500 Club

Unread postby rack addict » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 am

tim wrote:i really give everyone that films credit, i just cant get myself to attempt it. not sure id bring anyone into my areas for help either. i got a friend that wants to video for me in vernon i just dont think im bringing him into my areas . i like watching videos but i think making one might make my season a chore :lol:

You should atleast get you a cam on your bow...I didnt get the greatest footage in the world but its still awesome to beable to watch the shot over and over. Plus its nice to beable to see exactly where you placed the shot. You can get a good action cam for under 200 bucks.

• Advertisement

Return to “Extreme Whitetail Tactics”