PRIZES FOR DEER CONTEST...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
Gardner Swamp
500 Club

Re: PRIZES FOR DEER CONTEST...

Unread postby Gardner Swamp » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Who does Predator think he is ....Brett Favre?? :lol: :lol:

Spysar
500 Club

Unread postby Spysar » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm

There is a mistake in the list of who picks next. Black Squirrel is ahead of Bucky, and after Liberty hunt......
A buck will see you three times, and hear you twice, but he's only gonna smell you once.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Spysar wrote:There is a mistake in the list of who picks next. Black Squirrel is ahead of Bucky, and after Liberty hunt......

Thanks SPY... I edited the main list. I don't have time at the moment to go thru everything, will check it out better after work...
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:10 am

I caught that too I pm'd huntin nurse about it. She said she had not forgotten about black squirrel but I think she had misplaced him and thought he was AFTER the 4 way tie. But yes BS is definitely number 7.
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 am

Spysar wrote:Ummm....what happened here? TC's post sounds funny and now he has the bear hunt? Change his mind?...

Yes, I did switch it. Origanaly I was going to go on the bear trip and i talked to chris to make sure that he was going so that we could split the gas. WHile chris was getting things organized for it to make sure that he could go, i ended up picking the shoulder mount because I did not want to keep everyone else waiting on me. Then chris contacted me and told me he pulled some strings had everything set up for us for the trip. I had a hard decision to make. In the end I knew i was going to end up stepping on somones toes no matter what. I contacted Dan to see if it would be ok to switch. It would not have been a big deal or the end of the world if he would have said no. Dan said it was ok that I switch due to the fact that the bear hunt had not been choosen yet. I really dont mean to or want to cause any inconveniences.

I understand that my decisions messed some stuff up and probably pissed some people off. I apologize to anyone that this affected especialy DEERSLAYER.

As for Gardner swamps comment im going to take that as a joke, I hope nothing was meant by it.

Joe
Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:27 am

PredatorTC wrote:
Spysar wrote:Ummm....what happened here? TC's post sounds funny and now he has the bear hunt? Change his mind?...

As for Gardner swamps comment im going to take that as a joke, I hope nothing was meant by it.

Joe

I'm sure it was meant as a joke he had the smiley face's :lol: ............ but Brett Favre, like him or not, excelled in his work field for 20 plus years. Tell me about anyone else who can do this in any field of work, be the best or close to it for 20 plus years? Very few folks........very few.

PTC, take it has a compliment.
lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Unread postby lungbuster » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:49 am

I wouldn't worry about it Joe, I think everyone here is laid back and mature enough not to get mad at you over it. 8-)
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 am

Since Predator trail cams are no longer made, we could switch your name to "Brett Farve" ?
:lol: J/K

I don't think any one was offended at all.
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:20 am

PredatorTC wrote:...I apologize to anyone that this affected especialy DEERSLAYER...

No need to apologize. Since I hadn't made my pick yet it actually worked out better for me. After all the expenses from last seasons mess I'm pretty tapped out financially so food, gas and a tag was still more than I could spend. I was actually hoping that shoulder mount would make it down to me. :D

Dor wrote:Glad I didn't want rthe shoulder mount.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Me too!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:41 am

I like Brett Farve as a handle you should switch I agree! Then you could switch back to predator again, and then back to farve, and then be indecisive for awhile :lol: sorry sorry brett farve being so wishy washy just gets me going! Good luck on the bear hunt predator! We're pullin for ya!

As far as the shoulder mount goes, pretty sure DOR wanted it but took the hooeyman saw because the mount was gone...he was affected more than deerslayer but as LB said everyone is mature and laid back...plus everything about this contest is 100% free so we all need to be appreciative that we are all part of a big buck contest for things far greater than bragging rights.

I didn't score this year but still have to put out a big thanks to Dan, Huntinnurse, the Beast and all the awesome sponsors for putting together such an awesome opportunity for all of us. Good luck to the rest of the guys drawing prizes and don't forget Black Squirrel is number 7 that needs to be edited!
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:11 am

BackWoodsHunter wrote:...As far as the shoulder mount goes, pretty sure DOR wanted it but took the hooeyman saw because the mount was gone...he was affected more than deerslayer...

DOR,
It appears to me from BackWoodsHunter's post that you must have told him privately that you DID want the shoulder mount, so if you wanted it then it's your's. I would never want to screw you out of what is rightfully yours. The fourth place winner should be able to claim the prize they want before the fifth place winner gets to.
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
Dor
500 Club
Facebook: Chris Dornack

Unread postby Dor » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 am

DEERSLAYER wrote:
BackWoodsHunter wrote:...As far as the shoulder mount goes, pretty sure DOR wanted it but took the hooeyman saw because the mount was gone...he was affected more than deerslayer...

DOR,
It appears to me from BackWoodsHunter's post that you must have told him privately that you DID want the shoulder mount, so if you wanted it then it's your's. I would never want to screw you out of what is rightfully yours. The fourth place winner should be able to claim the prize they want before the fifth place winner gets to.

Nope, thanks for thinking of me though dude. It's yours, enjoy! :mrgreen: Would cost me more in transportation than it would be worth I'm afraid. That and my next door neighbor does all my heads, so I'm covered. :mrgreen: The damascus knife was my first overall choice, but MUDDY grabbed that one fair and square. :D

Call The Footed Shaft to order Kwik-Straps 507-288-7581 or order at the kwik-strap.com
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 am

Sorry for getting involved boys Dor and I exchanged no private messages that's just what I took from his post through my own interpretation. Figured I should have stayed out of it all together but sometimes I just can't keep my big mouth shut. :oops: Congrats both you guys on awesome bucks this year!
Dor
500 Club
Facebook: Chris Dornack

Unread postby Dor » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 am

BackWoodsHunter wrote:Sorry for getting involved boys Dor and I exchanged no private messages that's just what I took from his post through my own interpretation. Figured I should have stayed out of it all together but sometimes I just can't keep my big mouth shut. :oops: Congrats both you guys on awesome bucks this year!

no biggy :mrgreen:

Call The Footed Shaft to order Kwik-Straps 507-288-7581 or order at the kwik-strap.com
Black Squirrel
500 Club

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 am

Spysar wrote:There is a mistake in the list of who picks next. Black Squirrel is ahead of Bucky, and after Liberty hunt......

Thanks, Spysar.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”