BBO: Hill Country vs Hill Country Bedding DVD

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

bennymj171

BBO: Hill Country vs Hill Country Bedding DVD

Unread postby bennymj171 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:04 am

Can anyone help me with the differences between these two DVD’s?

justdirtyfun
500 Club

Re: BBO: Hill Country vs Hill Country Bedding DVD

Unread postby justdirtyfun » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:45 am

From a hunting point of view they both have good information. Dan gave everyone a taste of Beast hunting with BBO . All his videos released since then prove he has the encyclopedia of knowledge and generous nature to share.
A major falling out left dan separate from those guys who did him dirty as the story goes.
From a good faith point of view, you will be supportive of the original Beast if you buy from dan. He is as decent as they come.
You don't have to be the best, just do your best.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:04 pm

The BBO version is more basic, but covers everything about hunting very breifly. Its upside id some cool long hunts. The BEAST version goes into more detail and the finer aspects of finding and determining hill country big buck bedding.
bennymj171

Unread postby bennymj171 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Thanks for the reply’s guys. I think I got a lot of the beginners things figured out just from previous mistakes so the beast dvd sounds like it would be more of what I’m looking for.
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:32 pm

dan wrote:The BBO version is more basic, but covers everything about hunting very breifly. Its upside id some cool long hunts. The BEAST version goes into more detail and the finer aspects of finding and determining hill country big buck bedding.

Wasn’t there a hunt with your son that helped demonstrate the thermal tunnel in it?
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm

mheichelbech wrote:
dan wrote:The BBO version is more basic, but covers everything about hunting very breifly. Its upside id some cool long hunts. The BEAST version goes into more detail and the finer aspects of finding and determining hill country big buck bedding.

Wasn’t there a hunt with your son that helped demonstrate the thermal tunnel in it?

In the Beast one, I believe? yes.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”