WTB Turkey Wings

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

JSexton23

WTB Turkey Wings

Unread postby JSexton23 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:57 am

Now that turkey season is upon us, I know a lot of people do not do anything with their turkey feathers. I would like to ask that anybody who is of mind to do so please contact me and send your whole turkey wings to me. I'm happy to pay for them, or if you want to donate them that is ok too. I will pay for the shipping cost. If I can receive enough, I will donate a batch that I process to somebody who wants them. I'm also happy to take domestic turkey feathers for any of you who raise and butcher your own birds.

Please let me know if you can help out with my search. Thank you.

JSexton23

Re: WTB Turkey Wings

Unread postby JSexton23 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:48 am

Friendly PSA to save your turkey wings this year. You never know when guys like me might want them for fletchings! Please and thank you.
VaBowKill5

Unread postby VaBowKill5 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:44 pm

I will send you several wings this year after turkey season goes out. We usually take several in a season between my close group. I’ll give them to you for free if I can send you some bare shafts and have you fletch some up for me?
JSexton23

Unread postby JSexton23 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:01 am

VaBowKill5 wrote:I will send you several wings this year after turkey season goes out. We usually take several in a season between my close group. I’ll give them to you for free if I can send you some bare shafts and have you fletch some up for me?

Thank you! No problem. I actually have a tool that lets me burn without having to mount the fletch to the arrow if you would like me to burn you some and send them back for you to fletch. I don't mind fletching arrows for you, but I'm no pro and don't want to disappoint. Under sell, over deliver as they say.
JSexton23

Unread postby JSexton23 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Still looking for wing feathers for those that just pitch them

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”