FS – Lone Wolf Alpha Climber with two seats

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
Maverick1

FS – Lone Wolf Alpha Climber with two seats

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:24 am

For sale is a Lone Wolf Alpha climber stand. This stand comes with two seats – the “hand climber” seat and an earlier version of the “sit & climb” top section seat, with the foam seat pad replaced by a Hazmore-style net. (This earlier of the sit and climb top section was purchased separately from the platform and hand climber seat. It is not the flip-top or current sit & climb version.)

In looking at the casting of the platform, this is an earlier version of the Alpha climber, the Alpha 1.

The Lone Wolf Alpha Climber stand has a cast aluminum platform of 30”x19.5”.

$300

Prefer local pickup within a reasonable distance of Appleton, WI.

Lone Wolf Climber_1.jpg

Lone Wolf Climber_2.jpg

Lone Wolf Climber_3.jpg

Lone Wolf Climber_4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Maverick1

Re: FS – Lone Wolf Alpha Climber with two seats

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:36 am

bump
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”