Need suggestions if yall do not mind.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
MidnightRider

Need suggestions if yall do not mind.

Unread postby MidnightRider » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:52 am

First, thank you for the add. I will do an intro post in a bit. I hunt and am from Alabama. I have been hunting this parcel of land going on for two years. I never was raised hunting just was taken by my biological every 3 years or so when I would see him. Anyways, I have done different types of hunting off and on and learning by trial and error and asking friends. Killed my first deer last year. Ended up with two and lost recovery of two. Been in front of plenty of deer, I hunt from the ground and been as close as 10 yards from deer. I can shoot a doe here almost any day I wanted. I am trying to get after a few target bucks. I have been all over this property but I am not good at this whole typo and understanding deer movement thing. I can find trails and sign and I can get them on camera but I want to be there when they are so I can have my opportunity. I watch videos but I learn better by being out there and seeing and working the land in real life. Here is a pic of the land area 2 of my major targets are and two of my stands/blinds. I use a ghost blind or make natural blinds. Any info on reading this map is appreciated and if you need to know anything I either can answer it or find out my fat behind has seen a bunch of this property. Also, this is the last year of hunting this land, its about to go from beautiful land to a bunch of concrete and asphalt. This is my last go at them. Thanks for any help.

MR

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MidnightRider

Re: Need suggestions if yall do not mind.

Unread postby MidnightRider » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:25 am

TTT

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”