Olranks Michigan deer camp adventures

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
oldrank

Re: Olranks Michigan deer camp adventures

Unread postby oldrank » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:07 am

hunting_dad wrote:Man this sounds like a great time oldrank. I like the pictures of your camp, looks like you guys fixed it up real nice. Something about a camp with friends and being in the fall woods.

You definitely have a knack for figuring out high pressured areas and I’m sure this place will be no different. Thanks for posting this!

Thanks. I know my home turf well. This was a challenge up there. So much work to do. We got a good look of what we are dealing with though. Next year will be different. We got a plan now.

bigredneck61088

Unread postby bigredneck61088 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:04 am

Looks like a great time! Everytime I head to our family PA camp I’m the only one in the woods from camp haha
Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:53 am

good stuff oldrank, enjoyed the camp pics etc.

Definitely check out that cedar swamp, they start adding white cedar to their diet late October but especially early November.

That clearcut will pay dividends down the road.

Bridge
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:07 am

Singing Bridge wrote:good stuff oldrank, enjoyed the camp pics etc.

Definitely check out that cedar swamp, they start adding white cedar to their diet late October but especially early November.

That clearcut will pay dividends down the road.

Bridge

I keep thinking of all your videos n scouting tips. I'm going to head up next weekend for a muzzleloader hunt. After season closes I'm going to scout like crazy. We didn't get to much scouting in this year cause all the work we had to do to get the camp ready.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”