Tsom's first Beast style buck

Share and Showcase your hunting success stories.
User avatar
Tsom
500 Club
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 am
Location: So. NH
Status: Online

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Tsom » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:21 pm

mipubbucks24 wrote:Congrats! And awesome family picture. We need more big strong families in this country. And congrats on the twin girls also!

Thanks! We don't always hear your point of view from folks!


User avatar
Bonecrusher101
500 Club
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:09 am
Location: West TN
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Bonecrusher101 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Tank of a body on him! Congrats on getting it done under the extreme pressure of newborn twins! My wife and had twin girls November of 2016, It’s a challenging blessing!
“Stay strapped or get clapped!” Theodore Roosevelt
User avatar
rempse2
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:50 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby rempse2 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:23 pm

Great family - great buck! Way to go love them north east bucks!
User avatar
Jackson Marsh
Moderator
Posts: 17691
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 am
Location: SE WI
Status: Online

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Congrats Tsom!!

Awesome accomplishment :clap: :clap: :clap:



Congrats on the buck too :mrgreen:
User avatar
Motivated
500 Club
Posts: 1883
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 am
Location: All over Indiana
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Motivated » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Nice one and great pics! Congratulations!
Work hard, stay humble, be kind.
User avatar
Wolfshead
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:41 pm
Location: CNY
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Wolfshead » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:58 pm

Fantastic story, congratulations on your new Daughters and your Buck!
A year to be remembered for sure!
Awesome!!
User avatar
Tsom
500 Club
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 am
Location: So. NH
Status: Online

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Tsom » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:05 pm

Bonecrusher101 wrote:Tank of a body on him! Congrats on getting it done under the extreme pressure of newborn twins! My wife and had twin girls November of 2016, It’s a challenging blessing!


Thank you! Years ago I told my wife that it's be pretty neat to have twins. So she's reminded me a couple times when they've both been crying and needing attention "it's pretty neat to have twins hey ;) ?" Funny thing is our 5 yo (the tiger) told my wife before she was pg that the next time she has a baby it's gonna be 2 of them and they're both gonna be girls!
HeadHunting
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:16 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby HeadHunting » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:01 am

Great Job, nice buck
Head
User avatar
Bonecrusher101
500 Club
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:09 am
Location: West TN
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Bonecrusher101 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:52 am

Tsom wrote:
Bonecrusher101 wrote:Tank of a body on him! Congrats on getting it done under the extreme pressure of newborn twins! My wife and had twin girls November of 2016, It’s a challenging blessing!


Thank you! Years ago I told my wife that it's be pretty neat to have twins. So she's reminded me a couple times when they've both been crying and needing attention "it's pretty neat to have twins hey ;) ?" Funny thing is our 5 yo (the tiger) told my wife before she was pg that the next time she has a baby it's gonna be 2 of them and they're both gonna be girls!


That’s wild he predicted it too!
“Stay strapped or get clapped!” Theodore Roosevelt
User avatar
PK_
500 Club
Posts: 6517
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:10 am
Location: Just Off
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby PK_ » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:12 am

Holy crap I see deer hunting is your 2nd favorite thing to do :lol: :lol:

I thought 3 was a lot. Hats off to you sir lol

Awesome buck and looks like some dandies already up on that wall!
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.
Everybody's selling dreams. I'm too cheap to buy one.
Rich M wrote:Typically, hunting FL has been like getting a root canal
User avatar
Tsom
500 Club
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 am
Location: So. NH
Status: Online

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Tsom » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:43 am

PK_ wrote:Holy crap I see deer hunting is your 2nd favorite thing to do :lol: :lol:

I thought 3 was a lot. Hats off to you sir lol

Awesome buck and looks like some dandies already up on that wall!


Yeah unfortunately the top one 142" 8 pt and left one are deadheads.
Stretch
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 am
Location: michigan
Status: Online

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Stretch » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:50 am

lets compare
tsom has:
1 wife
9 kids ( that we know of)
a job ( we have to assume)
kills nice buck!

I have:
no wife
no kids
no job

conclusion: i suck!

congrats on your many blessings!
:clap:
If you are ever feeling useless just remember it took 20 years, trillions of dollars, and 4 president's to replace the taliban with the taliban
Stretch
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 am
Location: michigan
Status: Online

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Stretch » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:57 am

Stretch wrote:lets compare
tsom has:
1 wife
9 kids ( that we know of)
a job ( we have to assume)
kills nice buck!

I have:
no wife
no kids
no job

conclusion: i suck!

congrats on your many blessings!
:clap:


i forgot the most important part
i have no deer!
If you are ever feeling useless just remember it took 20 years, trillions of dollars, and 4 president's to replace the taliban with the taliban
User avatar
Tsom
500 Club
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 am
Location: So. NH
Status: Online

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Tsom » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:42 am

Stretch wrote:
Stretch wrote:lets compare
tsom has:
1 wife
9 kids ( that we know of)
a job ( we have to assume)
kills nice buck!

I have:
no wife
no kids
no job

conclusion: i suck!

congrats on your many blessings!
:clap:


i forgot the most important part
i have no deer!


Haha! Thank you. That's exactly what they are... Blessings!
Uncle Lou
Moderator
Posts: 9300
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Holly, MI
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Tsom's first Beast style buck

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:33 pm

Tsom, I missed this one. Congrats on your first BEAST style buck. I love your kill pics with the family, you are a blessed man.
Visit The Treestand Silencing Store
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com


  • Advertisement

Return to “Kill Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest