Auto Mailer

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
tundra@1

Auto Mailer

Unread postby tundra@1 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:07 pm

I had to go on this site,, my apology, but I want to know how to get off this Auto Mailer. I have sent a message to Dan Jr who never responded, and to Carol, to the same effect, I hit the Unsubscribed to no avail. I love the site, but I hate this auto mailer to my email all day.... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I like the site, I really do, but do not need to hear from every topic, will search it when I have time,

respectfully

Net Guy
500 Club

Re: Auto Mailer

Unread postby Net Guy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Sounds like you have some settings off. If you go to your user control panel (upper right, looks like a person), then go to board control preferences (something like that), and edit notifications you should see a list of options you can change. I uncheck the email function except for a couple of things. Hope this helps.
Swamp Stache

Unread postby Swamp Stache » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 pm

Thanks for the tip! I've been wondering why I was getting those. Got em all set how I want em now.
It only takes 15 seconds for the hunt of a lifetime.
dan jr
Site Admin

Unread postby dan jr » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:13 pm

Per the PM i had sent you on 9/25,

https://thehuntingbeast.com/ucp.php?i=u ... on_options

Click the link and uncheck all boxes you wish not to have notifications from. If this does not resolve your issue, please let me know
Ted Nugent wrote:Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians--except for the occasional mountain lion steak.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, he would have made broccoli a lot more fun to hunt!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”