Using Cell Cameras

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dublungfilm

Using Cell Cameras

Unread postby dublungfilm » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:07 am

I’m hunting two small acre parcels smack dab in the middle of ag country in Michigan. One parcel is 5 acres with no typography change surrounded by ag field and the other is 1 acre really think and lots of stem count. Has anyone really dove into using cell cams to monitor small acre parcels like this just to keep your pressure down? If so do you have any dos and or donts on how to use them or even what cell cams to get or stay away from? Thanks

Camoface13

Re: Using Cell Cameras

Unread postby Camoface13 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:45 am

I hunt a small parcel that I basically just hunt the edges unless I have to make a move. I have a camera right off of a main road where they cross to AG fields and can check that frequently. I’d try doing something like that but a cell cam would allow you to put it deeper if that’s desired
fr0sty

Re: Using Cell Cameras

Unread postby fr0sty » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:53 am

If you have easy access to check the cam where you won't be spooking them, then the cell cam isn't that helpful. I hunt 1.5 hours from my home and the access isn't that great, so I purchased a couple cell cams. I like getting pics each day and not stinking up where I hunt. I'll gradually replace my old cams with cells as they die.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”