Anyone get Field and Stream?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
cornfedkiller
500 Club

Anyone get Field and Stream?

Unread postby cornfedkiller » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 am

I was told they were doing a story about my uncle (a taxidermist) in one of the issues. I dont have a subscription to it, and cannot find it in any magazine sections at stores for some reason. I looked at Walmart, Target, Barnes and Noble, and nowhere has the magazine. Is it a subscription only magazine or something?

For those that get it, have they sent you the Feb issue yet, and is there a story about a taxidermist in there (I think he said it might even be on the cover)?

Thanks

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Anyone get Field and Stream?

Unread postby dan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 am

We have printed it in the past, not sure if we are currently printing it, I will ask around at work. Sometimes we have left overs floating around.
cornfedkiller
500 Club

Unread postby cornfedkiller » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:49 am

Saw the magazine today on the magazine stand..There is a large european mount on the cover, which is a replica done by my uncle. The only think I saw about my uncle when I scanned through the magazine quick was the little paragraph describing the cover photo. Not sure if there is anything else in there about him, but still cool that one of his replicas made the cover!
Swampthing
500 Club

Unread postby Swampthing » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 pm

That,s pretty neat what month i just picked up the Dec-Jan issue is that the one your talking about ?
cornfedkiller
500 Club

Unread postby cornfedkiller » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 am

Swampthing wrote:That,s pretty neat what month i just picked up the Dec-Jan issue is that the one your talking about ?

Nope its the Feb issue. It has a euro mount on the cover that takes up pretty much the whole cover..
cwoods
500 Club

Unread postby cwoods » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 am

thats a cool accomplishment!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”