Deer & deer hunting mag....

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
goldtip5575
500 Club

Re: Deer & deer hunting mag....

Unread postby goldtip5575 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:56 am

Went to high-school with Dan Schmidt of D&DH.Would have been nice to talk with him at 25year this year bout hunting but he wasnt there.

Stuart
500 Club

Unread postby Stuart » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 am

Cool Dan
Wrinkleneck
500 Club

Unread postby Wrinkleneck » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 am

Anything writen by or about you and your hunting tactics is gotta be good ;) I know I will have to read it!! What a celeb you are Dan!!!!
huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 pm

3dog, you should be able to go to D & DH on line and get archived mags and even purchase older mags. Seems I see this from time to time when I get e-mails from them.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
Autumn Ninja

Unread postby Autumn Ninja » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:10 am

I usally skip over everything Alsheimer and Uncle Ted writes, unless I need a good laugh. But I do like D&DH over all. I'll be looking for it Dan.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:50 am

Thanks for the positive comments guys! 8-)
I don't know if you remember but Dan Durbin ( the guy writing this article ) Wrote the article about my white doe. The year before I got the white doe he had done a couple articles about me hunting the public marshes in S.E. Wisconsin and then hinted about me taking him on a hunt so he could experience hunting a staging area in close proximity to a buck bed in a public marsh. I invited him out. I took him to an island way out in the cattails that had a bedding area on one of its points. He was a bit freaked out at what it took to get out there, but excited to say the least. Just before his hunt I told him about the ghost doe ( white doe ) I was hunting out there in that same area. He said he had never seen a wild white doe. I told him its legal here if she comes by.
When I came back to get him he had a great big grin on him and a story. The white doe came out of the "buck" bedding area just before dark and staged underneath him.
He said he new from my stories that the white doe meant a lot to me a decided to pass on it to let me keep hunting it.
The very next year I shot it in the same spot staging out of the same bedding area.
cornfedkiller
500 Club

Unread postby cornfedkiller » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:12 am

Hey Dan-

PM me your address and I will send you my copy of that Bowhunting World magazine we were talking about before..
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:20 pm

cornfedkiller wrote:Hey Dan-

PM me your address and I will send you my copy of that Bowhunting World magazine we were talking about before..

Thanks ! I really appreciate that! 8-)

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”