Looking for a new or used Trophyline Ambush Saddle

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
Dewey

Looking for a new or used Trophyline Ambush Saddle

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 am

I need a medium Ambush(mesh)Saddle for warmer early season hunts. The Team Realtree neoprene saddle I currently use is kinda warm after sitting in for awhile and the lighter 1 1/2 lb weight of the Ambush Saddle would be a plus as well.

If anybody has one in a medium and you want to get rid of it please PM me and let me know what you want for it.

ryanm

Re: Looking for a new or used Trophyline Ambush Saddle

Unread postby ryanm » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:43 am

i got mine from archerytalk's classifieds, seems a lot guys try the saddle and find they don't fit or they can't get used to them.
Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:44 am

Have a Lone Wolf Assassin I will part with......not exactly what you requested but may work? Never used and will let go very reasonably.

http://www.lonewolfstands.com/shoppingc ... _ASNC.aspx
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Hodag Hunter wrote:Have a Lone Wolf Assassin I will part with......not exactly what you requested but may work? Never used and will let go very reasonably.

http://www.lonewolfstands.com/shoppingc ... _ASNC.aspx

Thanks for the offer Hodag Hunter but I have my mind pretty well set on the Ambush Saddle because of the 1 1/2 lb weight.
Indianahunter
500 Club

Unread postby Indianahunter » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 am

Hey Dewey, you can contact Trophyline direct:Toll Free Customers Service:866.444.HUNT (4868) and they can even point you to the closest dealer if you don't want to buy direct. You may find a good deal on one but you may have to wait a good while to do so. That's your call buddy. If I find any or hear of anyone getting rid of a saddle I will shoot you a PM. :D
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Indianahunter wrote:Hey Dewey, you can contact Trophyline direct:Toll Free Customers Service:866.444.HUNT (4868) and they can even point you to the closest dealer if you don't want to buy direct. You may find a good deal on one but you may have to wait a good while to do so. That's your call buddy. If I find any or hear of anyone getting rid of a saddle I will shoot you a PM. :D

Thanks Indianahunter,
I will use my neoprene saddle for now until I come across a lighter mesh Ambush Saddle. No hurry, just thought I would look for lightly a used one.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Still looking for a Medium Ambush Saddle if anybody here has one they want to get rid of. P.M. me if you have one you want to sell.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”