Got one

Ellie
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: Holly, MI
Status: Offline

Got one

Unread postby Ellie » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I got 3 mice. one was in the attic. two were in the kitchen.
one in the attic ate all the cheese and didn't get trapped.
They pooped in the kitchen drawer. In the attic they were runing wild. My dad didn't put a trap in the garage.
when i go on vacation they poop in the drawer. I don't like mice do you.


Image


chad
500 Club
Posts: 553
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:04 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby chad » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Awesome! 8-) but not a big fan of mice, they do make good coyote bait though.......
dan
Site Owner
Posts: 39169
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 am
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks
Location: S.E. Wisconsin
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby dan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am

I don't like mice do you.

Depends on how you cook them... 8-)
User avatar
Black Squirrel
500 Club
Posts: 4978
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 am
Location: NE WI
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 am

Cool Ellie, my son is an avid mouse trapper. He gets $1 per mouse. Ask your dad to put a $1 bounty on them, for you. ;)
Uncle Lou
Moderator
Posts: 9307
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Holly, MI
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 am

Black Squirrel wrote:Cool Ellie, my son is an avid mouse trapper. He gets $1 per mouse. Ask your dad to put a $1 bounty on them, for you. ;)


Hey she reads these responses. What are you trying to do to me Black Squirrel.
Visit The Treestand Silencing Store
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
dan
Site Owner
Posts: 39169
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 am
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks
Location: S.E. Wisconsin
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby dan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 am

INFLATION.... Ask for $5... ;)
Ellie
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: Holly, MI
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby Ellie » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 am

dan wrote:
I don't like mice do you.

Depends on how you cook them... 8-)


We will save them for you in the freezer.I caught 2 more.
User avatar
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator
Posts: 8179
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:22 pm
Location: Western L.P. of MI
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:08 am

Uncle Lou wrote:
Black Squirrel wrote:Cool Ellie, my son is an avid mouse trapper. He gets $1 per mouse. Ask your dad to put a $1 bounty on them, for you. ;)


Hey she reads these responses. What are you trying to do to me Black Squirrel.

ImageImageImageImage
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
User avatar
Black Squirrel
500 Club
Posts: 4978
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 am
Location: NE WI
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 am

DEERSLAYER wrote:
Uncle Lou wrote:
Black Squirrel wrote:Cool Ellie, my son is an avid mouse trapper. He gets $1 per mouse. Ask your dad to put a $1 bounty on them, for you. ;)


Hey she reads these responses. What are you trying to do to me Black Squirrel.

ImageImageImageImage

Oops, Sorry man! :lol: :lol:
Wrinkleneck
500 Club
Posts: 2078
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 am
Location: Wisconsin
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby Wrinkleneck » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 am

I bet you could put an ad in the paper for trapping mice for people. I hate mice!!
Ellie
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: Holly, MI
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby Ellie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey she reads these responses. What are you trying to do to me Black Squirrel.[/quote]
ImageImageImageImage[/quote]
Oops, Sorry man! :lol: :lol:[/quote]


Hey :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I read that k
huntinnurse
500 Club
Posts: 1570
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 pm
Location: God's Country
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby huntinnurse » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Ellie wrote:
dan wrote:
I don't like mice do you.

Depends on how you cook them... 8-)


We will save them for you in the freezer.I caught 2 more.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
Ellie
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: Holly, MI
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby Ellie » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am

caught 8 mice
chad
500 Club
Posts: 553
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:04 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby chad » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Ellie wrote:caught 8 mice


8-)
DevinJD2007
500 Club
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: S.C. Wisconsin
Status: Offline

Re: Got one

Unread postby DevinJD2007 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Nice work Ellie. 8-)


  • Advertisement

Return to “Trapping”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests