Faith

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Harvester

Faith

Unread postby Harvester » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:16 am

*** DISCLAIMER***
This might get a bit deep.

Faith,
"Where there is will there is a way", "With the faith of a mustard seed you can move a mountain", miracles through prayer, etc....

The reason I wanted to post this is because I dont think anything happens by mere chance. And folks that put in half effort get mediocre results generally speaking. I see posts from some that paint a somewhat hopefull view of their current and future deer hunting. I can positively say that if you are just hopefull about anything that's all you'll be is hoping, and wishing. The guys on this site that are successful at slaying big bucks year after year have unwavering FAITH and determination that they are GOING to go out and see that next big buck and invision it before it even happens.

So if you want to be a slayer, stop hoping and wishing, and have unwavering faith and believe and KNOW that you WILL be successful!

I think this is the most overlooked tactic to being successful and not just deer hunting but anything you apply yourself to.

Good luck , God Bless, and never stop believing!

“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
― Winston S. Churchill
Zephyrus
Facebook: Jason L Anderson

Re: Faith

Unread postby Zephyrus » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:53 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I welcome constructive criticism to any of my comments, because Knowledge is Power!
Rich M
500 Club

Re: Faith

Unread postby Rich M » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:11 pm

Success favors the prepared.

I believe that faith comes after preparation.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”