Beast “what’s next”???

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

burtle

Re: Beast “what’s next”???

Unread postby burtle » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:43 am

Beast arrow wraps and beast broad heads would be super nice

\

Scott S

Unread postby Scott S » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:51 am

I think it's pretty obvious that the only logical next step for Beast Gear is scent control products. :shifty:
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:23 am

Scott S wrote:I think it's pretty obvious that the only logical next step for Beast Gear is scent control products. :shifty:

:lol:

Like that scene from Monsters Inc where they used “odorant” like Smelly Garbage, Old Dumpster and Wet Dog.

The anti- scent control. :D
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
Scott S

Unread postby Scott S » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 am

greenhorndave wrote:
Scott S wrote:I think it's pretty obvious that the only logical next step for Beast Gear is scent control products. :shifty:

:lol:

Like that scene from Monsters Inc where they used “odorant” like Smelly Garbage, Old Dumpster and Wet Dog.

The anti- scent control. :D

I like it. Maybe a line of calls.

The Maple Leaf Muncher

The Bean Browser

The Ragweed Ravisher

The Alfalfa Annihilator

Dan will be hearing from my attorney. I expect royalties, a steady supply of flat brimmed hats, and a giant logo sticker for the back window of my truck.
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:30 am

dan wrote:
Maverick1 wrote:How about a Beast hunting reality TV show.....call it “Beastiality”....?

I actually had a reality director contact me wanting to do a show as he sad, similar to duck dynasty, but the twist would be that I kill the animals and Carol saves them (Carol does wildlife rehab)... They offered us an awful lot of money. Probably more than I will ever make off video's and treestands... I was all for it, but Carol did not want to do it. She prefers a simple life. I understand and respect her not wanting to. So I turned them down.

My brother was going to be in a local Pawn Stars type show as the security guard. He said there is nothing real about reality shows. A producer told him they are all pre-scripted.
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:20 am

mheichelbech wrote:
dan wrote:
Maverick1 wrote:How about a Beast hunting reality TV show.....call it “Beastiality”....?

I actually had a reality director contact me wanting to do a show as he sad, similar to duck dynasty, but the twist would be that I kill the animals and Carol saves them (Carol does wildlife rehab)... They offered us an awful lot of money. Probably more than I will ever make off video's and treestands... I was all for it, but Carol did not want to do it. She prefers a simple life. I understand and respect her not wanting to. So I turned them down.

My brother was going to be in a local Pawn Stars type show as the security guard. He said there is nothing real about reality shows. A producer told him they are all pre-scripted.

Correct. Remember last year when that reporter followed us gun hunting and filmed us to do a news script about hunting? She said she was surprised a reality TV show didn't grab me with all the crazy stuff we get into. I told her about the offer and she said cateful what you wish for, the contract you and script everything and it becomes fake
austin1990
500 Club

Unread postby austin1990 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:00 am

I'd also just like another beast hat lol beast broadheads would be cool though
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:44 am

austin1990 wrote:I'd also just like another beast hat lol beast broadheads would be cool though

Venado is selling beast hats... Not sure when hunting beast gear will do another run of our design.
Marshbuster89
Facebook: Jordan Kurkowski

Unread postby Marshbuster89 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:16 pm

austin1990 wrote:I'd also just like another beast hat lol beast broadheads would be cool though

I just ordered one from Venado today
How bad do you want it?
austin1990
500 Club

Unread postby austin1990 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:19 pm

dan wrote:

Venado is selling beast hats... Not sure when hunting beast gear will do another run of our design.

Yeah I've looked at them a few times, and probably will buy one, but those beast gear hats just looked awesome and I want one :lol:
eazyduzit94

Unread postby eazyduzit94 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:38 pm

I'm still patiently waiting on decals or I'd settle for a lifesize cardboard cutout of Dan. I think they used to make them for professional athletes and call them "fatheads" :lol:
If shooting 130's was a sport, I'd have a gold medal.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:09 pm

This thread is awesome. If ever the BEAST runs for governor, I will move to Wisconsin so that I can vote for him.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:33 am

Uncle Lou wrote:This thread is awesome. If ever the BEAST runs for governor, I will move to Wisconsin so that I can vote for him.

Sherriff clarke for Gov! I just want to make stands and kill stuff.
KLEMZ

Unread postby KLEMZ » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:03 am

How about a Beast "bobble head" complimentary with every Beast stand purchase. Your choice of young long haired Dan, or modern day Dan.
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:37 am

KLEMZ wrote:How about a Beast "bobble head" complimentary with every Beast stand purchase. Your choice of young long haired Dan, or modern day Dan.

If its a head banging bobble head it needs to go back to long haired Dan... :mrgreen:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”