Bear Scents

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Mike Foss
500 Club

Bear Scents

Unread postby Mike Foss » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Went to the Deer & Turkey Classic in Minnesota, (sure miss doing the shows) before the doors opened had a chance to see and talk with old friends. Been using Bear Scents LLC products since 1986, firm believer they are hands down the best bear attractants out there. Was awesome standing next to the New Minnesota state record black bear.
Image Image Image

Jackson Marsh

Re: Bear Scents

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:26 pm

8-)
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:41 am

Just after 1 day the promoter of the Outdoor News Deer & Turkey Classic has made the decision to cancel Saturday and Sunday show hours :o :shock:
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:40 am

That’s ridiculous. At least let the show finish for the weekend since everybody is already there and set up. I’m sure the crowds will be lower anyway since the media has everybody so scared right now. Guessing our Deer & Turkey show in Madison a few weeks from now will be cancelled too. :roll:
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:39 am

Yeah this is starting to get a bit ridiculous.
Freelance Bowhunter
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bernie.barringer.5/

Unread postby Freelance Bowhunter » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:18 pm

I have been doing bear hunting seminars at the Minnesota deer classic for years but this year it was the same weekend as the Field & Stream show in Michigan, which pays a lot better than the Minnesota show. I drove all the way to Lansing, Michigan only to have the show cancelled a half hour before it opened. I just drove 13 hours back home. This set me back about $1500 in pay and expenses. Really sucks.
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:59 pm

Freelance Bowhunter wrote:I have been doing bear hunting seminars at the Minnesota deer classic for years but this year it was the same weekend as the Field & Stream show in Michigan, which pays a lot better than the Minnesota show. I drove all the way to Lansing, Michigan only to have the show cancelled a half hour before it opened. I just drove 13 hours back home. This set me back about $1500 in pay and expenses. Really sucks.

Yes, everyone is getting kicked in the shorts. I hope down the road we can say this whole ordeal was a joke.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”