Announcing Slayer Seed!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

kurt

Re: Announcing Slayer Seed!

Unread postby kurt » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 pm

slayer seed quite possibly last meal he'll ever eat.
the product i used from him was excellent and would encourage anyone putting in a foodplot to buy some. the pic above is seed i got from him.

DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:48 am

I just thought I would throw a little tidbit of information out there for you all. I didn't tell Dan & Carol this yet, but I intend to include the website address for the Beast with each bag of Slayer Seed and mention it is the place to go to learn how to kill big mature bucks. This is something I had decided to do before I started this thread. Hopefully it will help the Beast get some more members.
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
kwaldeier
500 Club

Unread postby kwaldeier » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:51 am

DEERSLAYER wrote:I just thought I would throw a little tidbit of information out there for you all. I didn't tell Dan & Carol this yet, but I intend to include the website address for the Beast with each bag of Slayer Seed and mention it is the place to go to learn how to kill big mature bucks. This is something I had decided to do before I started this thread. Hopefully it will help the Beast get some more members.

Great Idea!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:28 pm

DEERSLAYER wrote:I just thought I would throw a little tidbit of information out there for you all. I didn't tell Dan & Carol this yet, but I intend to include the website address for the Beast with each bag of Slayer Seed and mention it is the place to go to learn how to kill big mature bucks. This is something I had decided to do before I started this thread. Hopefully it will help the Beast get some more members.

Thats Awesome! 8-)
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

There was recently some confusion I wanted to clear up over the available blends I announced here and what is offered in the Big buck contest. The Crimson Trail and Awesome Antlers listed in the contest are NOT available until 2012. I offered these new blends as prizes because the prizes will not be given out until 2012.
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
U.P. MAN
500 Club

Unread postby U.P. MAN » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 am

Good luck with the new business! Gotta love a good quality michigan based business :D
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am

DEERSLAYER wrote:Yes, there are radishes in the Brassica Buffet. They are a brassica too. I don't have any pics as I had a computer crash a while back and lost not only the pics, but also a couple thousand hours of research that I had compiled over many years. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Big flash drive and back up your stuff. Just ordered some turnips and GH radishes Monday. Wish I would have known.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”