Fishing with Adrenalin Fishing Charters on WFTF TV!

• Advertisement

HB Store

lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Fishing with Adrenalin Fishing Charters on WFTF TV!

Unread postby lungbuster » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 am

[bbvideo=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwRj6Bu4NfA[/bbvideo]

adrenalin
500 Club

Re: Fishing with Adrenalin Fishing Charters on WFTF TV!

Unread postby adrenalin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:47 am

Great job with the footage Chris! We''l have to get back out there in a month or so and really put a hurtin on some big ones.
Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 am

Nice video guys, and a good day on the water.....but must say looks like a motley crew. :lol:

Adrenalin, looks like you guys are still on the spring coho patterns, water must still be cold on that side of the pond. Weather been constantly changing, conditions vary from day to day, but when we have a couple of stable days the king bite has been good over on this side. Have a crew tommorrow morning were going to fish Grand haven, will see after the blow the last couple days.
We are late over on this side switching to king patterns, has it been late on that side also?

I'll throw one out there, how about a hunting beast fishing challenge?
Michigan side vs Wisconsin side, could be interesting. Thoughts?
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:04 pm

It was a great time as usual!! Thanks Russ & Gerry! Looking forward to going again hopfully when the big kings are running hard. Anybody looking for a great fishing experiance should give Adrealin a try. When you break the cost down between 5 guys its pretty cheap!
Hey Tad... Wisconsin would beat you bad! :lol: Its like the Packers against the Lions!

Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:12 pm

[quote="dan"] ..Hey Tad... Wisconsin would beat you bad! :lol: Its like the Packers against the Lions!

Can't argue the Packers against the Lions. But Fishing :lol: ......the gauntlet has been thrown, time to step up guys....it's on like Donkey Kong. :mrgreen:
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Tadmdad wrote:.....but must say looks like a motley crew. :lol: ...

Can't argue with that. :mrgreen:

Tadmdad wrote:...I'll throw one out there, how about a hunting beast fishing challenge?
Michigan side vs Wisconsin side, could be interesting. Thoughts?

That would be good. Poor Wisconsinites. Image :D

dan wrote:... Hey Tad... Wisconsin would beat you bad! :lol: Its like the Packers against the Lions!

What!? You must have bumped your head Dan......... HARD! :lol:

P.S. IF there is a regular NFL season this year the Lions WILL beat the Packers!
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 am

Tadmdad wrote:
dan wrote: ..Hey Tad... Wisconsin would beat you bad! :lol: Its like the Packers against the Lions!

Can't argue the Packers against the Lions. But Fishing :lol: ......the gauntlet has been thrown, time to step up guys....it's on like Donkey Kong. :mrgreen:

The vikes suck too but I can throw MN side of Lake Superior into the mix! We now have WI surrounded!
adrenalin
500 Club

Unread postby adrenalin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 am

Tadmdad wrote:
dan wrote: ..Hey Tad... Wisconsin would beat you bad! :lol: Its like the Packers against the Lions!

Bring it on! Beating Michigan shouldn't be a problem.
Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 pm

adrenalin wrote:
Tadmdad wrote:

Bring it on! Beating Michigan shouldn't be a problem.

Don't start counting your chickens just yet.....how about we choose the boat you go up against and we'll fish your side of the pond, or even fish the mid lake shelf on the Wisconsin and Michigan side.

But seriously....would be fun, good opportunity for a meet and greet. Should we start a signup sheet and see who's in? Pick a date and time? Thoughts?
Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm

headgear wrote:
Tadmdad wrote:

The vikes suck too but I can throw MN side of Lake Superior into the mix! We now have WI surrounded!

I like it....but we wouldn't want to pick on the WI guys to bad....might give them a complex that could take years to cure. :lol:
Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 am

I would love to spend time fishing with the Adrenalin crew- If I lived in Wisconsin or was going to spend some time there I would definitely be calling those guys up... if you don't think that looks like fun, I don't know what to say! I've been on the big water countless times and NEVER get enough of it.

dan wrote:Wisconsin would beat you bad! Its like the Packers against the Lions!

This is like a high school baseball player telling Miguel Cabrera he's a better hitter.

Thanks Dan, now I know what it must feel like to have some young rooster deer hunter start telling you how to hunt. :lol:

I don't have time to play with the minor leaguer's, please don't ask (seriously, I don't). :mrgreen:

• Advertisement

Return to “Great Lakes Fishing”