Whats up with the 8 pages of Andrae bashing today on Archery

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PALongspur

Re: Whats up with the 8 pages of Andrae bashing today on Arc

Unread postby PALongspur » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

I've only met Andrae once, at the Harrisburg sport show 6 or 8 years ago. I was an enthusiastic young bowhunter with a fistful of pictures I'd killed out of one of his stands. I'll never forget how genuinely excited he was, he congratulated me and shook my hand. He made quite an impression on me that day.

I've had the oppurtunity to meet some other "big-name" people in the hunting industry and unfortunately most of them have been a**holes.

Since that day at the show I've grown up and shot a truckload of deer out of my Lone Wolf's and I still have tremendous respect for Andrae.

Tyler

nicko

Unread postby nicko » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Why is Andrae referencing himself in the 3rd person in this statement? Not looking for an answer. Just making an observation

I'm not saying he consciously baited. I can see how somebody could easily be in violation of baiting laws and not realize it. But I don't understand why some people think just because his hunts are all recorded means nothing illegal happened. He might have been perfectly legal but it is all too easy to edit and add stuff into a hunt when putting it on video for the public. I watched an episode of "Bucks of Tecomate" where David Morris was hunting in blue jeans at the beginning of the hunt. Then he ran after a deer to get closer and the next video shot showed him in camo head to toe. Then the next video shot had him back in his blue jeans.....all in the same hunt while pursuing the same deer. Hunts being on video means nothing in terms of proof when you see stuff like this.

I'm glad to see he put some type of statement out.....even though he sounds like he's talking about somebody else.

Did he owe me or anybody else anything in regard to an explantion? Maybe not. But.....he makes his living on what we do and love and the money we spend/spent on his products. Asking for some response to all this is not a big deal.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Nicko....so far you have only posted 18 times on this entire website and every posting was to bash Andrae. I wish just once you would provide something positive here on any other thread but this one. :roll: Why are you here? Did you register just to post on this thread. As far as I am concerned you have absolutely no credibility because we know nothing about you.

I don't know what your issue is with Andrae and why you keep asking the same questions over and over when from what I can see the answers are right there if you carefully read his statement. If you are really worried about it why keep asking here? Andrae does not post here so if you really think he owes you an explanation why don't you just contact him and ask these questions in person.

Your same old routine is getting very old and I'm sure I am not the only one here sick of hearing it. Take your negativity and convert it to something positive like fighting the anti hunters instead of helping them by bashing other hunters.
U.P. MAN
500 Club

Unread postby U.P. MAN » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 pm

I think that having the hunts on film shows all bucks were taken during legal hunting hours.Actually i know it does. I think somewhere in the threads that was in question by someone.Also IMO the statements reads as an "official" statement. To no, one person or group. Just my .02 ;)
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 pm

I do not understand your posts on the forum here nicko. Dewey typed basically everything I have had to say. You clearly log on regularly, waiting for updates and something you can use to stir up controversy. If you monitor this site so much it would beneficial to us and to you to contribute to other posts, unless of course the topics discussed on this site are ACTUALLY about hunting and that is too far over your head? Your posts make little sense and ignore the responses to the questions you've asked. Instead, you nit pick through other posts looking for someone to make a statement that could split into two different view points. If Andre had help writing this statement from a lawyer, as Dan said he was going to do, it would make sense that he was advised by someone with a far more knowledge and experience in dealing with people than you have to write it in the third person. When you quit pretending to be internet lawyer and actually have an understanding of people and how the world works it'd be nice to see you posting on this forum. As a hunter, not a basher. I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore but your incompetence is too much. There's 11 pages worth of reading here, go back and skip all of your own posts and all the posts that simply state "I love Andre" and read the facts and real world posts. You may actually learn something.
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 pm

nicko wrote: Asking for some response to all this is not a big deal.

It's not a big deal that is correct. The entire forum was waiting for a response. HOWEVER, getting a response and not being satisfied with the answer that's what unhappy girlfriends, cocky law enforcement officials and 4yr olds who want more cookies do...he made his release to the public. If you don't like it tough. He doesn't honestly owe you anything. If you are that unsatisfied with his equipment now because of alleged violations then return it. If he saw the obnoxious scene you've made on this site I'm sure he'd gladly buy it back from you and watch you spend the money on a less safe, less silent, less efficient product.
nicko

Unread postby nicko » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm

You guys are so easily riled. So pissy when somebody says something you don't like. If you don't like it, ignore it. You don't have to read what I have to say or respond to it. You CHOOSE to read it and respond.

I believe somebody else on here gave some info how you can put a board member (ie - ME) on your foe/ignore list and you'll be spared ever seeing my comments/posts again. Maybe some of you should do so. It's obvious my contributions here are causing you anguish and turmoil.

I don't see Andrae as the saint all of you do. I'm not ready to kill the fatted calf and place rings on his toes like some of you. Big deal. Get over it. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore me.
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 pm

I'd love to see what you have to say about hunting. That is what the other 4014 topics posted on this site are about, because that is what this website is about. So please join us somewhere else other than this Andre thread. Your input would be appreciated.
goldtip5575
500 Club

Unread postby goldtip5575 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Take a bit of your own advice nicko.If you dont like what others post please ignore it.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

BackWoodsHunter wrote:I'd love to see what you have to say about hunting. That is what the other 4014 topics posted on this site are about, because that is what this website is about. So please join us somewhere else other than this Andre thread. Your input would be appreciated.

I agree. Let's talk hunting Nicko. I will be anxiously awaiting your first post to another thread. So far you show no interest in any other discussions so I am confused why you are here???
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 pm

There are literly thousands of sites out there bashing Andrae for exaggerated claims of what he did... To think he should spend all his time viseting all those sites to try and convice people who want to believe he is a crimminal is absurd.
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Good news for Andrae and fans of the Hunting Beast forum!
Since all the contraversy we have been selling a ton of Andraes DVD's.... :lol:
Haus86

Unread postby Haus86 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:33 am

[quote]Good news for Andrae and fans of the Hunting Beast forum!
Since all the contraversy we have been selling a ton of Andraes DVD's.../quote]

I bought one last week. :D
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:40 am

Haus86 wrote:

Thank you! :D
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:18 am

:D :D :D

Haus86 wrote:

". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”