Are you still a member of BBO?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PeteJ

Re: Are you still a member of BBO?

Unread postby PeteJ » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 pm

YOU THE MAN DAN! GREAT SITE! :D :D :D

Gardner Swamp
500 Club

Unread postby Gardner Swamp » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Dan I bet it's kind of nice to have Andre on your team :D
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Gardner Swamp wrote:Dan I bet it's kind of nice to have Andre on your team :D

Andrea and I have been close friends for a long time... Well before he made his fame. I tracked down his very 1st booner for him when he had almost given up.
I still remember when his daughter Ashley shot her 1st buck, a 150/160 inch 8 pointer. He called me up all excited. Then called me back at work saying they had lost the trail... His wife Lisa said, we need our #1 tracker. I left work (sick) and searched a huge swamp for a day till something caught my eye on a small island in a big pond. It was a deer tine. I stripped down and swam out to the island and swam her buck back to shore....
The day I shot my 180's class 15 pointer Andrea drove two hours out to help me retrieve it cause I did not trust anyone else seeing the spot... When I was sick as a dog and shot a big 8 pointer in a thundershower, he drove over the same trip and helped me get it out...
Andrea has always been on my team. As I have been on his... ;)
ramblinman

Unread postby ramblinman » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 pm

it's nice to have a buddy to help like that.
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 pm

sounds like a better team to put together some even BETTER videos the BBO crew put out some good vids no doubt but I'm lookin forward to poppin a beast dvd in the player SOON
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
chadhaucke

Unread postby chadhaucke » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Im over here and here only. Im not real sure what happened over there but they lost one helluva deer hunter and one great advocate for the sport. I didnt post alot on bbo but I followed it every day for over 2 years and learned alot along the way and loved the videos. It didnt matter what the topic Dan always had something to say and as far as the other two owners I never really saw alot from either one of them. Thats awesome that Andrae is along too. I dont know about the rest of you but if I could pick two guys in the whole hunting industry to sit down with and talk deer hunting it would be Andrae and Dan. Keep up the good work and thanks for everything.
DevinJD2007
500 Club

Unread postby DevinJD2007 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 pm

I am like many others here are big Dan followers there is no doubt the man knows what he is doing. Along with many others here. But I am honestly looking forward to this new DVD any idea what it is going to be on? Still looking at doing the Farm County bucks? either way there is no doubt it is going to be an awesome DVD especially if you do incorporate the members into the DVD like you are planing on really looking forward to it! 8-)
Slider1005

Unread postby Slider1005 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm

No this is the place to be. It is their loss. Before I found my way over here it was dead. I still can't believe they did that to you Dan. Oh well I think you will do better on your own. Do it yourself, your way, the same way you hunt. :)

The bbo farmland bucks dvd, Dan are you a part of that anymore?
Sam Ubl
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.carbontv.com/shows/chase-na ... red-slider

Unread postby Sam Ubl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 am

No longer visit BBO, except a couple times last two weeks to watch it sink:)

They had a post on there updating their business changes or something. . . What a reality check for them.
Chase Nation | Reality Hunting TV | http://www.chasenation.tv
Watch Chase Nation on Carbon TV: https://www.carbontv.com/shows/chase-na ... red-slider
Huntmore | http://www.huntmore.io/
Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:23 am

chadhaucke wrote: I dont know about the rest of you but if I could pick two guys in the whole hunting industry to sit down with and talk deer hunting it would be Andrae and Dan.

I don't think that could have been said any better- I feel the same. 8-)

In addition, along with the moderators on the Beast, there isn't a forum out there with the hunting knowledge contained as a whole by the forum members here.
hunt n nut
500 Club

Unread postby hunt n nut » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:56 am

I really haven't been over at BBO either not much time between work, shedhunting and scouting, besides when I do get on the site and make posts, I spend way too much time on, mostly cause I am a super slow finger plunkin' typer :lol:

I don't know what happened over there. Its too bad and they lost a lot of info in Dan. Dan is a hardcore,dedicated, very knowledgeable, "serial" whitetail killer. I appreciate Dan's willingness to teach and share his experience ;)
Treejunkie

Unread postby Treejunkie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 am

100% correct Brian. I have met Dan several times & can say without a doubt a class act kind of guy!! Always willing to give you hunting advice and not sugar coat it. I appreciate that. I would love to share a hunting camp with Dan and Andrae. Two of the hardest hard-core hunters you will ever know.

I have noticed a drop in the BBO site also. Heard the story and wish no will ill to anyone. Dan will find success here I am confident of that. Havent been to either site much. Work is crazy, back to college, kids, shed hunting, wood cutting & trying to relax takes up my time. :-)
lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Unread postby lungbuster » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 am

I pop over to see how it is dying a slow death.........kinda sad really, but dan is where it's at regardless of the site, he will always draw in the people that want to listen and learn and share information.The BEAST RULES!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:17 am

I posted the story behind the break up in the Annoucments forum...
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Casper wrote:I don't go on BBO anymore. That forum seems like its dead without Dan and all of the main posters that came over from blood brothers. Like swamp said, Dan is always here and he is more than happy to make the time to answer anyones questions.

Yep! I'm done with BBO 8-) The beast is where its at 8-)
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”