Green Bay Deer Show

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

chadhaucke

Green Bay Deer Show

Unread postby chadhaucke » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Was just wandering who is going to the Green Bay deer show this weekend and what day or night?

PLB
500 Club

Re: Green Bay Deer Show

Unread postby PLB » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 pm

I am going Sunday! I guess Dan will be there Sunday too! I would love to meet up with ya! my cell # is 920-606-1662... Later Dave J.
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 am

I didn't make it up there... I blew my head gasket on the truck and been having one issue after another. Sorry guys.
DevinJD2007
500 Club

Unread postby DevinJD2007 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:13 pm

dan wrote:I didn't make it up there... I blew my head gasket on the truck and been having one issue after another. Sorry guys.

You should of just kept old dependable Dan you have been having more problems with the new one then you ever had with the old one... :roll: :D
Slider1005

Unread postby Slider1005 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 pm

dan wrote:I didn't make it up there... I blew my head gasket on the truck and been having one issue after another. Sorry guys.

That's because you keep buying a Toyota. :cry: You need to get a good old dependable Ford. :D
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:14 pm

My Dad said it sucked! Glad I didn't go! It's getting so friggin commercialized! Hot girls with skimpy clothes at every booth. Chiropractors there rubbing some crap on your spine! Greg Miller rambling on about nothing :lol: Canned hunts etc etc etc!!!!!! :evil:
Obsession Bows
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Now don't get me wrong, nothin wrong about SOME of that stuff, but I want to go there to learn something about HUNTING!
Obsession Bows
chadhaucke

Unread postby chadhaucke » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Funny you say that Dave, I was gonna give you a call before I went, but I didnt get there until almost 4. I walked through the whole thing in about 30 minutes just wandering why all these booths here have absolutley nothing to do with deer hunting. I actually stopped by ol Gregs booth and had a little conversation with him, he told me that he hasnt been up to his spots were he hunted in the NW part of the state in 16 years not once. I just dont understand how a guy who spent so much time up there never hunts those areas anymore. Ive lost a lot of respect for him over the years. Anyway yah you guys definately did not miss much.
Gardner Swamp
500 Club

Unread postby Gardner Swamp » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Sounds like I made the right choice by staying home and watching the hockey game.
Treejunkie

Unread postby Treejunkie » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:10 am

chadhaucke wrote:Funny you say that Dave, I was gonna give you a call before I went, but I didnt get there until almost 4. I walked through the whole thing in about 30 minutes just wandering why all these booths here have absolutley nothing to do with deer hunting. I actually stopped by ol Gregs booth and had a little conversation with him, he told me that he hasnt been up to his spots were he hunted in the NW part of the state in 16 years not once. I just dont understand how a guy who spent so much time up there never hunts those areas anymore. Ive lost a lot of respect for him over the years. Anyway yah you guys definately did not miss much.

Because it is easier to kill a mature buck on a ranch or outfitter that has already hung a stand for you. :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”