Weapon of choice?

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Bear hunt with a Gun? or bow?

GUN
13%
BOW
60%
SOMETIMES BOW, SOMETIMES GUN
27%

Total votes: 15
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Weapon of choice?

Unread postby dan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:36 am

Uncle Lou wrote:I have only bear hunted once in Michigan, and I bought a bear tag while on a Idaho Elk hunt back in 06. I had a gun both times, so I voted gun.

But who knows what the future will bring I am kinda up for anything, anywhere, any weapon.

Any weapon? I am thinking plastic fork Lou... I saw you posted and thought for sure I was going to get a reaming for not having crossbows in the poll. 8-)

Uncle Lou

Re: Weapon of choice?

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:45 am

dan wrote:
Uncle Lou wrote:I have only bear hunted once in Michigan, and I bought a bear tag while on a Idaho Elk hunt back in 06. I had a gun both times, so I voted gun.

But who knows what the future will bring I am kinda up for anything, anywhere, any weapon.

Any weapon? I am thinking plastic fork Lou... I saw you posted and thought for sure I was going to get a reaming for not having crossbows in the poll. 8-)

I am pro choice - when it comes to weapons, but would never ream anyone for not being pro xbow it gets a bit controversial for some reason. My good friend Eddy killed this one with a xbow right after I left. Also, I don't know if I am brave enough to take a fork on a bear hunt, Or maybe I am, because I would be packing.

Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”