Looking for some hogs!

Boar Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Pink

Looking for some hogs!

Unread postby Pink » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Hey Guys, Me, some familly, and friends (6 guys) are looking for a place to do some hog hunting. We would like to go this winter, and not have to travel much more than 8 hours. We were thinking of a 3 or 4 day trip and try to keep it at a reasonable price. Does anybody have any good suggestions? I hate to just go off the internet.......
Thanks!

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Looking for some hogs!

Unread postby dan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm

You looking for wild pigs? or game preserve? Not sure, but I think Superior game ranch in the U.P. still has some pigs... Would have to check with them.
Pink

Unread postby Pink » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 am

We would like a fair chase, wild pig hunt. None of us going has ever done it before, so we are not sure what to expect. Just looking for something different to do this winter.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 am

Pink wrote:We would like a fair chase, wild pig hunt. None of us going has ever done it before, so we are not sure what to expect. Just looking for something different to do this winter.

I am not sure were your at, but I don't think there is anything "fair chase" within 8 hours of me...
Pink

Unread postby Pink » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 am

We are in Spring Green, WI. We have found a few in MO. We would really like to go to a place that has been checked out before, but we might have to take what we can get. lol We are willing to drive a little more than 8 hours, but not over 12 just because it will be a short trip and dont wanna spend half of it driving.

• Advertisement

Return to “Boar Hunting”