HOG SLAM 15

Boar Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

backstraphunter

HOG SLAM 15

Unread postby backstraphunter » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:42 am

WOULD LIKE TOO PLAN A MEMBER MEET AND GREET if intersted we can plan a hog hunt here in michigan or i work with a place in ohio tusk n tine we now hunt true wild boar agin here in michigan if we could put a good group togher we could save a few dollars on each of our hunts in ohio the hogs run 525.00 to 675.00 michigan about the same for wild boars meat pig hunts run less 400 plus dollar range i allways liked labor day weekend to hunt hogs in michigan any one intersted post your thoughts here or pm

backstraps

Re: HOG SLAM 15

Unread postby backstraps » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:01 am

I actually was looking at the Ohio outfitters. It looked like all canned hunts though. I would be interested if the hunts were true free roaming wild boar

[ Post made via Android ] Image
backstraphunter

Unread postby backstraphunter » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:26 am

true they are hi fenced hunts for free range wild boar most of us mid western guys would have too travel kinda of far. hi fenced hunts are not for everyone i look at them like a viedo game there fun and can be what you want to put into i like hand gun or bow hunting on them even primtive black power is a blast beleve me i have seen the good the bad and ugly in shooting presverse i know hows good and who is not i use too sell some many of thease hunts in mid-1980 too 2000 in fact my best place was in your home state around murfebros out side of nashvill
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:12 pm

There a lot of guys booking hunts in Tennessee. Several have had some giants coe out of the hills around Crossville/Cookville area.

I had a friend of a friend shoot a true wild hog in Ohio a little over a week ago during the snow. Was about 150-175lbs.

oh and BTW, I am by no means knocking the high fence operations, I know they can provide tons of fun to those wanting to go that direction.

• Advertisement

Return to “Boar Hunting”