MOBIGBUCKS strikes in Kansas!

Bird Beast Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

MOBIGBUCKS

Re: MOBIGBUCKS strikes in Kansas!

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 am

muddy wrote:Must've been eastern Kansas cuz that looks like an Eastern. Nice bird though for sure.

Quick question, how hard is it to get on birds on public land in Missouri? I've wanted to try MO just to say that I've hunted there.

Yup, that's an Eastern for sure :) I usually go out and hunt the NE part of the state. I have really been wanting to venture out and get a RIO, but I didn't have the funds to travel too far this year.

MO has a ton of public areas to hunt. They do get hit but if you stay in the North part of the state you have some areas that don't get hit all that hard. I know some public pieces around KC that are pretty good, but they are better during the week when most people aren't hunting. PM me if you decide to go. I can tell you where I have been.

Also, you might get on the MDC website and buy the public land Atlas. It is like 20 dollars but it shows you each area with detailed maps and directions. I usually gto to google earth and print coorresponding aerials with the properties.

• Advertisement

Return to “Turkey Hunting”