Indian Creek Choke review

Bird Beast Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tufrthnails
500 Club

Indian Creek Choke review

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:53 am

I was up in N GA for a vacation and brought my shotgun to shoot skeet with a buddy. I still had my Indian creek choke in my Mossberg 835. I knew it would be tight but I was just shooting estate low brass crap so figured it would be bad I'm okay at busting clays. Well I missed about the first 8 and tim said go grab my benelli over under you look like you are all over them. I smoked the next 8. he grabbed my mossberg and missed 4. I was getting ready to swap the choke when I thought about how tight that choke was I think it's .567 and with blended fed 3rd deg is sick tight out to 60 yards patterning. so I told him to sling another and I let it got out about 60 yards and smoked the pigeon. followed that up with another 7. SO if you are running an 835 I can't speak highly enough about the indian creek choke. He wanted to see the pattern at 30 yards so we setup a target and estate low brass was 6" pattern, which I expect out of high end shot, but never had a choke that shot low brass that well.

Tuf- The below average hunting beast

• Advertisement

Return to “Turkey Hunting”