Turkey Call auction and benift for a personal friend

Bird Beast Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

bowmike
500 Club

Turkey Call auction and benift for a personal friend

Unread postby bowmike » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:45 am

Dan has approved me sharing this info.

Guys,

A personal friend and call maker of mine, has been struck with a serious illness. I am helping to organize a turkey call benefit auction to raise money for him. The auction will have NWTF champion callers donating calls. Some turkey call making legends will be there.

Items will to hit the auction block are custom calls, artwork, custom knives, hand made pottery, and much more outdoor/hunting related products.

I would like to invite you all to come. The event will take place in Enola, PA on August 22nd at 12:00 noon. The address of the event is 600 D Street Enola, Pa. 17025.

IF anyone would like to donate anything to the event shoot me a pm. I have also set up a GO FUND ME account for the benefit as well if anyone would like to donate that way. Here is the link.

http://www.gofundme.com/rickharrobenifi ... cr_n%22%5D

Thanks to all who may attend or donate. Any outdoor product is welcome, from shirts, hats, knives, hunting dvd's, anything will hit the block to try to bring in a few extra bucks for my friend and his family.

Rick is a great guy and actually held an auction last year to benefit a young girl with cancer. THe even raised over $11,000 dollars for the young girl and her family. I hope to do the same.

Here are a few of the calls that have came in already.

this one came out of a guys personal collection.

The camo call came from Kenny Cummet. He is a lengend in his own right and doesn't make that many calls any more.

I am putting together a fly fishing/trout fishing package as well

These were donated by the lively legz guys.

I am also donate about 80 flies to the event as well.

The caliber of call makers that will be donating is out of this world. Here is some examples of a friend and call maker who will be donating.

Thanks again Dan for letting me put this up.

NEXT YEAR I' HOLDING OUT FOR A BIG ONE!!
backstraps

Re: Turkey Call auction and benift for a personal friend

Unread postby backstraps » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Awesome job helping a friend in need. I hope the auction goes well and much needed funds are raised. Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery
bowmike
500 Club

Unread postby bowmike » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:33 pm

burkhart wrote:WOW the spur strikers and and antler calls are AMAZING !!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

You have no idea what this guy can do. He has become a really good friend of mine over the last month or so. He shot me a message asking for a picture of my son and I with a turkey from this year. He is making me a glass call and putting our picture under it. He asked my sons favorite color so he can make a wing bone striker and tune it to the call. Ill have to look for one of his owl hooter pics. Out of this world artwork. If anyone wants his contact info hit me up.
NEXT YEAR I' HOLDING OUT FOR A BIG ONE!!
mastevt

Unread postby mastevt » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:47 am

Fantastic workmanship there!
Find me on Facebook at
Scotts Custom Turkey Calls
816-572-1927 cell/text

• Advertisement

Return to “Turkey Hunting”