2015 Turkey hunting contest...

Bird Beast Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

2015 Turkey hunting contest...

Unread postby dan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:46 am

We have decided to once again do a turkey contest... One of the members "Burkhart" has bought a couple of awesome turkey calls and donated them to the contest... Thanks Burkhart 8-) We are blessed to have some great members.

Rules are you have to be a registered H/B member prior to shooting your turkey and you have to post your story in the official turkey contest story thread... 500 club members will vote on best stories after the contest ends. Persons with most votes are eligible to win..

~~~Dans' disclaimer:
We are not responsible for prizes that are not delivered by the people donating them. If you dislike the prize, well, tuff... Feel free to email or contact the donor prior to choosing your prize. Once you choose your prize, your choice is final. No (trip) prize can be sold, traded, or given to another person without permission of the donor granting the prize... Choose wisely.

*Winners outside the United States are responsible for shipping costs.

We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the contest for illegal or un-ethical behavior. The contest is for members signed up on the Beast, if you don't sign up, or are evicted, you loose your chance to win.

Carol has set up the contest as a poll because a poll cannot be altered, not even by us... There is no way to cheat this contest other than for a contestant to lie or violate. So please, do not accuse us or anyone of doing so. If you have a paranoia that the contest is "rigged" just do us all a favor and don't play.

Prizes are donated. Please thank donors when you get a chance, without them, there would be no prizes.... If you would like to donate a prize PM me or Carol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #1

One of the members "Burkhart" has bought a couple of awesome turkey calls and donated them to the contest... Thanks Burkhart 8-) We are blessed to have some great members

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #2

One of the members "Burkhart" has bought a couple of awesome turkey calls and donated them to the contest... Thanks Burkhart 8-) We are blessed to have some great members

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #3

Crazinamatese is donating a Rapala 25 lb. mini digital scale to the prize list for the turkey contest. Unused and still in the package. THANK YOU! :D

And, Carol / Dan are throwing in a DVD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #4

Brad is donating a slightly used Walnut Bully's box call like this one to the contest : http://www.bullysgamecalls.com/store/pr ... ls/walnut/
PRIZE #5
Backstraps is donating (1) Marsh and (1) Hill Country DVD And, Carol / Dan are throwing in an extreme turkey tactics DVD

PRIZE #6

DeerDylan is donating a Bill Barker scratch box caller. I believe it's made from
butternut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #7
Backstraps is donating (1) Marsh and (1) Hill Country DVD And, Carol / Dan are throwing in an extreme turkey tactics DVD

muddy

Re: 2015 Turkey hunting contest...

Unread postby muddy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 am

Always look forward to the turkey contest. Thanks for putting it on.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:01 am

Im not in the contest but I want to donate a Rapala 25 lb. mini digital scale to the prize list. Priced at $20. Unused and still in the package.
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:14 pm

I am donating a slightly used Walnut Bully's box call like this one to the contest : http://www.bullysgamecalls.com/store/pr ... ls/walnut/
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:24 pm

IN. I will get with Dan and find a donation to the contest as well.

Thanks for puttin it on and the guys for the donations!
MACHINIST

Unread postby MACHINIST » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm game
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:05 am

By far my favorite turkey contest on the web. Looking forward to it. I still crack up every time I read Muddy's story from last year.

Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:09 am

BassBoysLLP wrote:By far my favorite turkey contest on the web. Looking forward to it. I still crack up every time I read Muddy's story from last year.

Classic story by Muddy!

mibowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby mibowhunter » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:13 am

I'm in... even though I suck at turkey hunting. haha
dirt nap giver

Unread postby dirt nap giver » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:13 am

As usual, I'm not entering, but want to wish everyone a great season and good luck

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
hard work trumps talent, when talent fails to work hard
SonofUlam

Unread postby SonofUlam » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 am

Can't wait! I'm in.
[glow=green]1 Chronicles 8:40, "The sons of Ulam were brave warriors who could handle the bow..."[/glow]
MOBIGBUCKS

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:45 am

I'm in.
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:50 am

Im in.

fishlips
500 Club

Unread postby fishlips » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:58 am

in
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:05 am

I'm in.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Turkey Hunting”