Bear Hunting Podcast

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Buck11pt24

Bear Hunting Podcast

Unread postby Buck11pt24 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:01 am

Does anyone know if Matt gave it up? I was addicted and have listened to every episode. More so to learn techniques as I'm a bomber bait run guy in MI, but I also truly like listening to success stories of Matt or his guests. It's been a ritual of mine when mowing to listen to an episode. I still don't know if Matt killed a bear in 2020 or 2021.

Please Matt! Tell me there are more episodes coming!

Mike Foss
500 Club

Re: Bear Hunting Podcast

Unread postby Mike Foss » Fri May 20, 2022 9:22 am

I will pass this message on to him.
Bear Magnum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bearhuntingpodcast/

Unread postby Bear Magnum » Fri May 20, 2022 10:18 am

This is Matt, I’m alive lol! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the podcast so much! I’m still amazed that people listen to me talk about bears.

I’m taking a break from the podcast for the year. I’m sure I’ll do it again, just want to take a break.

That being said, I did record a podcast last year right after my bear season that I haven’t released yet, which gives part of the story of my MN bear hunt. I’ll try to upload it this weekend.

Mike Foss, Jimmy Wallner, and I were supposed to record one together too during bear camp, but it was hectic and we didn’t get a chance. Maybe this summer we can make that happen too.

For the record, last season I did kill a beautiful 15 year old sow in Minnesota. Here’s her picture.
E33CA88B-9094-4C74-A492-0127F6AFEEFC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
john1984

Unread postby john1984 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:09 am

I enjoy your bear podcasts. Congrats on your MN bear :clap:
Buck11pt24

Unread postby Buck11pt24 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:55 pm

Awesome Matt! Thanks for replying and I understand that life gets in the way. A break is needed once in a while. Thanks again for all the stories over the years. I’ve truly learned a lot. We are now pulling MI Newberry tags every season amoung our group and are successful bc of the podcast. 8 tags in 3 years for our group and every tag could have been filled.

Congrats on your MN bear. Can’t wait to hear all about it.
Buck11pt24

Unread postby Buck11pt24 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:55 pm

Awesome Matt! Thanks for replying and I understand that life gets in the way. A break is needed once in a while. Thanks again for all the stories over the years. I’ve truly learned a lot. We are now pulling MI Newberry tags every season amoung our group and are successful bc of the podcast. 8 tags in 3 years for our group and every tag could have been filled.

Congrats on your MN bear. Can’t wait to hear all about it.
dan99

Unread postby dan99 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:20 am

Glad to hear the podcast will resume in the future! I've really enjoyed it, and you inspired me to start putting in for tags in MN, WI and MI.

I'm going on a bear hunt in Arkansas this year, and hopefully Minnesota next year or the year after.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”