NJ bear rut

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

ghoasthunter
500 Club

NJ bear rut

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:42 am

Image nj bear rut is on hears my biggest bear so far

THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
rhaggs1616

Re: NJ bear rut

Unread postby rhaggs1616 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:17 pm

Where you at in NJ, im a Jersey guy too. Live in union County, mainly hunt Hunterdon/ Morris Counties.
NEbowman

Unread postby NEbowman » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Will you guys still be able to hunt bears in NJ this year? I've heard the governor basically ran on a "no more bear hunting" platform. I hope you can still hunt them!
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 am

NEbowman wrote:Will you guys still be able to hunt bears in NJ this year? I've heard the governor basically ran on a "no more bear hunting" platform. I hope you can still hunt them!

as of right now we should still have it this year but i doubt we will have it after this. its a shame because we have way to many and are really starting to see the affects of the deer numbers threw fawn predication.
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
NEbowman

Unread postby NEbowman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:22 am

ghoasthunter wrote:
NEbowman wrote:Will you guys still be able to hunt bears in NJ this year? I've heard the governor basically ran on a "no more bear hunting" platform. I hope you can still hunt them!

as of right now we should still have it this year but i doubt we will have it after this. its a shame because we have way to many and are really starting to see the affects of the deer numbers threw fawn predication.

It's crazy that emotional appeal might beat the science that NJ biologists are providing.
Skyler_2010
Facebook: I don't have a facebook

Unread postby Skyler_2010 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:46 am

NEbowman wrote:
ghoasthunter wrote:

It's crazy that emotional appeal might beat the science that NJ biologists are providing.

Happened in British Columbia too. Only a matter of time before it happens in most places
"If your not helping hunting, your hurting hunting." Fred Bear.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”