NWO Updates, Pictures & Videos 2017

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Re: NWO Updates, Pictures & Videos 2017

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:48 am

Mike Foss wrote:I am getting really excited to get the ball rolling, looks like warm perfect weather for the opener then Thursday & Friday rain is possible. A picture from the past, this has to be one of the most memorable hunts NWO has ever had. This young 12 year old "Jarret" takes down a 528# on his first ever bear hunt on the first night. Never will I ever forget the intimate conversation he and his Father had after we found it.

Great picture and story.

Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:54 am

Hodag Hunter wrote:
Mike Foss wrote:I am getting really excited to get the ball rolling, looks like warm perfect weather for the opener then Thursday & Friday rain is possible. A picture from the past, this has to be one of the most memorable hunts NWO has ever had. This young 12 year old "Jarret" takes down a 528# on his first ever bear hunt on the first night. Never will I ever forget the intimate conversation he and his Father had after we found it.

Great picture and story.

That's what it's all about - PRICELESS!
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
Mark Bear

Unread postby Mark Bear » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:36 pm

After being in the NWO camp the last two years, and making a second trip up both years I am starting to have "NWO Bear Camp Withdrawals"
Two years ago I was up with my 17 year old son. Last year my brother in law and I had tags and were in camp. I will be watching on here and getting updates from camp this year. My brother and four other people I know are in camp with tags this year.

Rob and Mike run a great camp and it shows in all the camp helpers, and former hunters that stop in camp to help out or just sit around the fire and enjoy the bear hunting stories, or maybe some entertainment from Bill and Augie. LOL.

The NWO experience is Great Hunting, A Great Experience, and a Great Time.

Good luck to everyone bear hunting this year.
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Mark Bear wrote:After being in the NWO camp the last two years, and making a second trip up both years I am starting to have "NWO Bear Camp Withdrawals"
Two years ago I was up with my 17 year old son. Last year my brother in law and I had tags and were in camp. I will be watching on here and getting updates from camp this year. My brother and four other people I know are in camp with tags this year.

Rob and Mike run a great camp and it shows in all the camp helpers, and former hunters that stop in camp to help out or just sit around the fire and enjoy the bear hunting stories, or maybe some entertainment from Bill and Augie. LOL.

The NWO experience is Great Hunting, A Great Experience, and a Great Time.

Good luck to everyone bear hunting this year.

:clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:
Bearman13
Facebook: Fall River Outfitters LLC

Unread postby Bearman13 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:20 pm

I have my last hunter here, should be done by Tuesday hopefully tomorrow.

I'd like to tag along over in mikes camp for a weekend slinging bait and dragging bears for fun. See how the wisco boys do it. Good luck!!
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Jim Wallner wrote:I have my last hunter here, should be done by Tuesday hopefully tomorrow.

I'd like to tag alongover in mikes camp for a weekend slinging bait and dragging bears for fun. See how the wisco boys do it. Good luck!!

Come on over, we start on Wednesday.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”