My bear hunt thread

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

crappieangler

Re: My bear hunt thread

Unread postby crappieangler » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:39 pm

good luck,hope it pans out for you

hunter_mike

Unread postby hunter_mike » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:00 am

Well after not visiting baits for 3 weeks i am going to give one last effort and fire my baits back up. Season ends oct 9th. The plan is to drive up and put bait out in the dark tonight and drive all the way home tonight/tomorrow morning. I am going to go bait and check cams again either wed or thursday night and do the same drive back in the middle of the night. Then i will hunt saturday until the season ends or i get a bear. I am really excited.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
john1984

Unread postby john1984 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:47 pm

hunter_mike wrote:Well after not visiting baits for 3 weeks i am going to give one last effort and fire my baits back up. Season ends oct 9th. The plan is to drive up and put bait out in the dark tonight and drive all the way home tonight/tomorrow morning. I am going to go bait and check cams again either wed or thursday night and do the same drive back in the middle of the night. Then i will hunt saturday until the season ends or i get a bear. I am really excited.

Hey Mike, do you think you might go bear hunting in 2022 ?? I got some leftover bait for ya. I owe you for sure.
hunter_mike

Unread postby hunter_mike » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:51 pm

john1984 wrote:
hunter_mike wrote:Well after not visiting baits for 3 weeks i am going to give one last effort and fire my baits back up. Season ends oct 9th. The plan is to drive up and put bait out in the dark tonight and drive all the way home tonight/tomorrow morning. I am going to go bait and check cams again either wed or thursday night and do the same drive back in the middle of the night. Then i will hunt saturday until the season ends or i get a bear. I am really excited.

Hey Mike, do you think you might go bear hunting in 2022 ?? I got some leftover bait for ya. I owe you for sure.

Not going again till 2024. Waiting for babies to grow up and points for the north to accumulate. But thanks for the offer!
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
john1984

Unread postby john1984 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:58 pm

hunter_mike wrote:
john1984 wrote:

Not going again till 2024. Waiting for babies to grow up and points for the north to accumulate. But thanks for the offer!

I hear ya man. Looking forward to your future bear thread.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”