Bear tag wanted for youth hunter

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

willy11674

Bear tag wanted for youth hunter

Unread postby willy11674 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 am

I know how huge this is but if anyone drew a tag for this year in zones A or D and it looks like you will not be able to use it for whatever reason (work, family, money, time) i would like to transfer it to my son. I will of course reimburse any of the liscense cost back to you. I just would hate for a tag to go to waste if someone was not able to use it. thanks.

willy11674

Re: Bear tag wanted for youth hunter

Unread postby willy11674 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Found someone last week that was willing to donate his Zone A tag that he wasn't going to be able to use!!! I drove from green bay to Lacrosse last friday and got his tag then filled out the paper work and drove to the DNR service center in eau claire and they stamped it and sent it to madison, the dedline was today so now we are just waiting for his tag to show up. he turned ten on wendsday, and is super pumped!!! i will be up in washburn helping out at Foss's camp the first weekend so my son will be hunting second weekend near ladysmith, i will keep you posted!!!
PLB
500 Club

Re: Bear tag wanted for youth hunter

Unread postby PLB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:52 am

willy11674 wrote:Found someone last week that was willing to donate his Zone A tag that he wasn't going to be able to use!!! I drove from green bay to Lacrosse last friday and got his tag then filled out the paper work and drove to the DNR service center in eau claire and they stamped it and sent it to madison, the dedline was today so now we are just waiting for his tag to show up. he turned ten on wendsday, and is super pumped!!! i will be up in washburn helping out at Foss's camp the first weekend so my son will be hunting second weekend near ladysmith, i will keep you posted!!!

Awesome!! :dance:
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”