5 gal bait buckets

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

GRUD
500 Club

5 gal bait buckets

Unread postby GRUD » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:10 am

Eating at Firehouse Subs today and noticed that they sell their empty pickel buckets with lids for $2 each to benefit the Public Safety Foundation which helps rural emergency responders buy needed equipment to save lives.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: 5 gal bait buckets

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:57 am

Good reason to buy buckets.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Weasel Walker

Unread postby Weasel Walker » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 am

People at work give me stale things to put in my baits. A good way to mix it up a bit to keep interest. Last year I used a half a bag of dill pickle potato chips to top off a hot bait. It got opened and not touched (had pics). No returns for two weeks. Not sure if it was pickle smell related but I still blame the coworker for sabotaging my baits. :P
Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 am

Weasel Walker wrote:People at work give me stale things to put in my baits. A good way to mix it up a bit to keep interest. Last year I used a half a bag of dill pickle potato chips to top off a hot bait. It got opened and not touched (had pics). No returns for two weeks. Not sure if it was pickle smell related but I still blame the coworker for sabotaging my baits. :P
9 times out of 10 bear do not like spicy foods. I would think Dill pickle chips would fit Into the spicy category.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”