Green Bay Sports Show

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Mike Foss
500 Club

Green Bay Sports Show

Unread postby Mike Foss » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 pm

I am in Green Bay right now, I have a booth at the Green Bay Whitetail Classic and Hunting Expo. I am in booth 123 and will be conducting Bear hunting seminars. If you are going to attend stop by and say hello. Show starts tomorrow.

Black Squirrel
500 Club

Re: Green Bay Sports Show

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 am

Stopped by and met Mike on Sunday afternoon. Great guy! Will be booking a bear hunt with him in 2013 or 2014.
Mountain Man
500 Club

Unread postby Mountain Man » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:40 am

I stopped at Mike's booth on Friday and talked to Mike and Willie for a little while. Wow, do those guys have a passion for bears!

Black Squirrel - I'm sorry I missed you on Sunday.
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:36 am

It was nice meeting you guys, I wish we could have talked more. On the flip side I won :o a $600 to $700.00 rifle. It was a good show, cant wait to do another one again. Cant wait for Spring to arrive and get those baits started.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:47 am

Sorry I missed the show... How did your seminars go over Mike? How many people showed for your seminars? They asked me to do deer seminars but I was not ready so declined and said I will next year.
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 pm

They went well. This was a huge step for me, your talking to a guy that had a stuttering issue and was teased throughout grade school and parts of high school, so public speaking has not been my forte. I was very nervous and told the audience that, best thing I could have done. First one went real well, second one was great, third one I stumbled some but recovered, fourth one I could have sold "Bear Addiction" the tital of my seminar on dvds. I didnt want to leave the stage. A friend of mine put together a power point presentation for me, I cant thank him enough, with Cuddeback 30 second bear videos attached, the audience loved them. I have learned allot just from this show and the seminars that I gave, just like my bear camps the comradery was unbelievable, met good people and have already developed some great contacts. Picked up a few bear hunters for next year which already makes me half full for 2013. Cant wait to do it again.

Saturdays shows: the 11:00am show was almost full and the second show at 6:30 was about 70%.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Did you video tape your seminar? I would love to see it.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”