A few bear pics

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Schultzy
500 Club

Re: A few bear pics

Unread postby Schultzy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 am

forgehunter wrote:Schultzy, dont know too much about bear hunting as i have never done it ( it is on my bucket list though) but they look BIG! and [glow=red]i will tell you that you now have my 14 year old son wanting to go in the worst way! Thanks buddy![/glow]
lol!! Anytime my friend!! :handgestures-thumbup:

Schultzy
500 Club

Re: A few bear pics

Unread postby Schultzy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 am

nimrod1 wrote:First of all those are some nice pics, of great bear! :drool:

I realize that in all of '10 pics the bear is closer to the cam than in the '11 pics, but I believe the '10 bear is bigger than the '11 bear. The '10 bear's head looks broader to me, as well as the neck looks thicker. My guess would be 2 different bears. But I've been wrong before, and I'm sure I will be again! :lol:
No doubt the bear In the 2010 pics Is bigger and or fatter. That's kinda what I'm wondering though. Their heads are somewhat similar shaped (same kinda design). Fat build up on a head will make the head look bigger. Maybe I'm looking Into this way too much but these heads to me have the same characteristics. Thanks for the reply nimrod!! Appreciate It!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”