Donate my bear tag

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

sumac

Donate my bear tag

Unread postby sumac » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 am

Ive got 11 preference points and i would be willing to donate my tag. I think i remember reading that mike foss was looking for anyone willing to donate there tag. If he wants one for this next season i would be more than happy to give it up. Just let me know.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Bucky

Re: Donate my bear tag

Unread postby Bucky » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 am

sumac wrote:Ive got 11 preference points and i would be willing to donate my tag. I think i remember reading that mike foss was looking for anyone willing to donate there tag. If he wants one for this next season i would be more than happy to give it up. Just let me know.

What is the catch? I will take it!
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Bucky wrote:
sumac wrote:Ive got 11 preference points and i would be willing to donate my tag. I think i remember reading that mike foss was looking for anyone willing to donate there tag. If he wants one for this next season i would be more than happy to give it up. Just let me know.

What is the catch? I will take it!

I think the dnr has is set up so you can only transfer to a youth...I think! And I think Mike Foss takes em to help out kids in need. Mainly kids suffering/recovering/battling a terminal illness like cancer.

If not I am inline after bucky!
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Mike has been busy hunting, I will let him know...
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Sumac

Did I hear "Donate your bear tag" I will gladly accept. I will PM you with my phone number, give me a call and we will discuss what we need to do. Eleven years you have been putting in, accumulating points, your noble deed will not go un-noticed :clap: . This simple little WI bear tag, a piece of green plastic paper with some ink on it, is the pill of all pills. For a few days it will take away the pain, it will bring people closer together, it will make new friends, it will show the real meaning of life, it gives an opportunity that might not be there in the future and most of all, it gives them HOPE. Thank you for your generosity.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”