new peice need help on descison

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: new peice need help on descison

Unread postby BigHunt » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:47 pm

dan wrote:
one problem dan is its not my land so i cant tell the guys not to drive it so its my lose i guess

I have property like that too... I just keep my mouth shut and do what they want. I do most of my drives on public land.

and if it were my land i would of probly had this conversation with you all ready and would of change the way i do things beacuse your right there a proprty down the road that never gets hunted the guys a A$$ perty much every night shinng or eveing drives we see monster bucks....that beacse no one ever hunts it

im on to you thanks 8-)

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm

The less you hunt or intrude on your land the better it gets... But if you don't hunt, you can't kill. You need a plan that allows enough hunting, but does not put more pressure than what the deer experience on the neighboring farms.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:59 pm

dan wrote:The less you hunt or intrude on your land the better it gets... But if you don't hunt, you can't kill. You need a plan that allows enough hunting, but does not put more pressure than what the deer experience on the neighboring farms.

deffinlty dan im only hunting it once early season and the rut, the rest of the season im hunting my land and public , ive got some new killer marsh spots this year so it will be good ...and im going to metion it to the guys but who know what theyll say
HUNT LIKE A BEAST

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”